|Website Promotion Information & Articles|
11 Ways to Promote Your Blog
1. Ping weblogs.com and other search engines. When you ping a blog, you are telling the search engine that you have updated your blog content and that your listing should be refreshed. Weblogs.com is a blog update notification service that many individuals and services use to track blog changes. Pinging your blogs to the search engines is the fastest way to get the search engine robots to visit your blog. Also, many people browse these sites to find something new.
2. Submit your blog address to blog search sites and directories. You can submit your blog's url to websites such as Technorati, Daypop, Blogdex and Popdex. For a complete list of websites where you can submit your url, go to www.guidetorss.com
3. If you have some cash you can promote your blog using pay per click search engines such as Yahoo Search and Google Adwords.
4. Set your blog to display RSS feeds and submit your blog's RSS feed to the major RSS feed directories online. A good place to start is www.guidetorss.com provides a list of the top RSS directories.
5. Put your blog URL in your email signature. If you're a regular at any online discussion forum, you can also add your url to your signature line at the bottom of each message you post.
6. Install a blogroll. A blogroll is a collection of links to other weblogs. Services such as Technorati spider your links to tell who's linking to you and who you're linking to. If you show up on someone's Technorati link list for their site they're likely to visit your site to see what you said, increasing your exposure. Blog owners can also visit your site to check it out if you show up on their referral logs.
7. Be an active commenter. Try to leave comments on the blogs that you regularly visit. Most comment systems also provide a way for you to leave a link back to your blog which begs a visit at the very least.
8. If you plan to have anything printed up, put your blog's web address on it. You can print your blog URL on business cards, stickers, leaflets, etc.
9. Take advantage of blog software features that help to promote your Blog. For example, if you're using Blogger, you can do this by turning on: "Email This Post", "Post Pages" "Site feed" and the Blogger Navbar. These features will help attract new visitors to your blog.
10. Exchange Links with other Bloggers or blog owners. This is another effective strategy for generating targeted traffic to your blog for free. It involves contacting other blog owners for a possible link exchange partnership. All you have to do is locate blogs that are related to yours and contact the webmaster to swap links.
11. Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your blog url in the byline. The 'byline' is the short paragraph that goes at the bottom of each article and describes who the author is and what they do. If you write good content, your articles will be published by other webmasters and many readers who like your article will go on to visit your blog.
This article may be reprinted as long as all the above links are active and clickable.
Web Site Promotion: 42 Deadly Ad Copy Sins To Avoid, To Ensure Rapid Success
Most people who are not doing well on the internet withtheir website don't know the cause.They worry that they are not generating traffics.
Ten Day Plan to Online Sales
Recently one of my students asked a great question: We have a product we want to sell online - and we need to make money fast. We already have a domain name.
Is Your Websites Link Directory Even Worth Having?
Let's face it, getting (and keeping) a good Google page rank is no easy task and requires constant attention. Not just in getting reciprocal links, but honing your Meta tags, and keeping your content fresh.
Secret PopUp Technique - Can Drive Thousands Of Targeted Visitors To Your Web Site
I think you all know that buying pop ups in bulk is a pretty useless way to get targeted traffic to your website. You know the ads 10,000 hits for 30 bucks.
Web Site Promotion: How To Use The Power Of Perpetual Marketing To Heat Up Your Sales
You may ask, what is perpetual marketing?Perpetual marketing means when a large number ofpeople promote one web site so they can all receivethe traffic generated by each other.It is a little known web site marketing secret that any online marketer can use to magnify his/her sales.
Building Online Visibility: A Three-Point Plan For Any Business
The latest trend in online marketing focuses on local search. While there are plenty of business site directories that act like online telephone directories, local search is more than a telephone directory or classified ad site.
Are You SURE Your Link Partners Still Link to You?
It's a fact. While most link partners are scrupulously honest a few are little more than link scam artists.
12 Ways To Promote Your Website Offline
So you have your website and you've done everything right on the web - search engines, classified sites, newsgroups, bulletin boards, link sites, mailing lists, etc etc etc.And now you think you've exhausted the possibilities of marketing your website and you can sit back and wait for the visitors to roll in, right? WRONG!Here are 12 extra ways to promote your website without even turning your browser on:NUMBER ONE: Make sure that all of your staff know your website address.
About Testimonials and Customer Focused Sites
Think about it, when you browse any web site, you are basically trying to see what's in it for you, whether it be information, news, products or services. All you want is to find, read or collect information that will ultimately do something for you.
The Importance of Page Content
The Importance of Page ContentThe content of a page is probably the most important consideration when building traffic to your web site. Other techniques do gain more traffic but page content and content of your web site in general is most important when producing a good quality site that will naturally build traffic.
Website Promotion: 10 Power Secrets To Keep Your Profits Rolling
Here are 10 power secrets to help your website promotion and keep your profit rolling:1. Give people a free online utility.
Internet Directories to Improve Link Popularity
Description: one way of jumpstarting you link campaign is to get directory links. Building links, by listing your website in the search engines and directories, is one way of increasing your link popularity, especially if yours is a new site or one with no inbound links.
Ten Tips for Promoting Your Website
Well I started out with seven, Free and low cost promotional tips but somehow ended up with ten!Owning your own website you need to promote it within a budget. For many business people and marketers alike we seem to like the low cost or Free promotion avenues.
Three Cost Effective Ways to Get Bumper-to-Bumper Traffic Using Your Vehicle
The following traffic generating ideas do not require costly set-up fees or minimum orders. Two of them can be printed in full color with no extra charge.
Freebie Promotions - How Giving Away Free Stuff Can Boost Your Business
Everybody Loves A Freebie!It's true! Who doesn't like to get free stuff, no matter how cheap, lame or otherwise undesirable? You know it, I know it and you can be darn sure the marketing departments at the big boys out there know it and thrive on it.So why aren't YOU getting in on this?Giving away promotional freebies is a great way to get people to buy from you, to sign up for newsletters, to get a heap of free advertising and to generally boost the profile of your business both in the online and offline world.
Why Your Site Needs Fresh, Relevant Content
It is said that content is king, but today 'fresh, relevantcontent' is the master - or is it?Every owner of a commercial web site knows that frequent freshcontent is needed on their pages in order to achieve andmaintain a high listing on search engines which actively seekfresh content. Google sends out its 'freshbot' spider to gatherand index new material from all the sites which offer it.
Free Website Promotion Guide - Website Promotion Mistakes
When webmasters have created their final master piece, their next step is to promote, promote and promote. This is a vital step in survival of your website and will increase your sales and visitors.
Increase Traffic With a Good Title
There's such a thing as taking search engine optimization too far. I'm not talking about black hat versus white hat, things that might get you banned versus staying pristine.
I Need Real Visitors, NOT Search Spiders!
The answer to the first question is simple, the difference between spiders and visitors is dollars. Good old fashion sales, cha ching! ring the cash register.
5 Successful Tips For Marketing Your Website
This could be the most amazing article to ever be released as you read this please keep in mind that the tips I am about to share with you are from my experience with my own successful website HaileysComet Weekly Ezine. (1)List Building: One of the most POWERFUL ways to promote any website is to have your own list to promote with.
|Website Promotion Info Home | Website Promotion Site Map | FEATURED Our Candy Wrapper Software|
|© 2002 - 2006 Wrapcandy.com All rights reserved|