What You Should Look For In A Professional Wedding DJ
When planning your event you should go with the most qualified individual or company to produce the results your looking for, it's as simple as that. In this illustration we list the skills we feel should be of high importance to you to achieve those results.
1) You need someone who will deliver the reception you want. Someone who will be able to pick the correct music, setup those personalized moments and realize the difference between customization and personalization.
2) Some one who has the experience and knowledge to provide ideas and advice during the planning process in all areas from the pacing of the day to creative ideas for entertaining.
3) You need a team player who is comfortable being the "Director of Entertainment". Caterers can't do it, they are too busy making sure the food service is good. Banquet Managers can't do it because they are typically concerned with their checklists and the success of the event from the halls perspective. Photographers can't do it since they are too busy trying to capture all the moments. This duty squarely falls on your DJ and its important to find one that can handle the responsibility.
4) You need an eloquent spokesperson. Someone who will represent you confidently and professionally because ultimately his or her actions will be a reflection on you.
5) They need the skills not just the tools. Putting it all together, building anticipation and creating a mood is a skill and not everyone can do it.
6) You need great sounding music from professional grade equipment.
7) Above all else you need a reliable businessperson with the right attitude so you will have piece of mind that the event will happen the way you want it to and be able to enjoy as much of your event as possible.
RELATED ARTICLESThe SURGE of the URGE!
Have you ever heard the expression, "The Urge to Merge"?It is a term relating to sexuality and marriage. The "URGE" symbolizes sexual interest, and the "MERGE" symbolizes marriage union.
All The Details: 25 Ways to Make Your Wedding a Unique and Truly Memorable Event
If you've been to one wedding, you've seen it all. From the flowers and the candles to the dress and the music, the typical wedding can be as predictable and generic as your Uncle Leo's dance moves.
How to Have a Sizzler of a Honeymoon. Article No.2
Ah! It's the wedding night. You've cut the cake, drank the toast, danced the dance, and now, at last you are completely alone.
Maui: A Prime Wedding Destination
Most visitors to Hawaii would agree that Maui is the most beautiful of all the settled islands there. For your wedding ceremony, for that special day you'll remember for the rest of your lives, there's no better location than Maui.
2005 Mother Of Bride Dress
A 2005 mother of bride dress tends to have a different look and feel to it than did mother of the bride dresses in the past. That's because today's mother of the bride tends to be a different sort of woman, having come of age in a different culture than the typical mother of the bride from eras gone by.
Hot Wedding Trend: Platinum Wedding Rings
In our hungry-for-anything new pop culture world, celebrities are often the ones that can start a hot fashion trend seemingly overnight. With their heavy media exposure, they are often photographed wearing the latest styles in fashion and jewelry.
Get Organized for Wedding Planning!
You've had friends to your home for dinner. Maybe you've hosted a Super Bowl party or two.
Beach Wedding Cakes
Looking for beach theme wedding cake ideas?When it comes to wedding cakes, long gone are the days of following tradition. Since you are considering a beach theme wedding cake, you are obviously not a slave to those traditions.
Flowers in Her Hair
Before George W Bush became a President, John Quincy Adams was the first son of a President to become a President himself. But while John Quincy Adams lost that first, for him and his family there are still other firsts.
The Wedding Guests Guide to A Stress Free and Fun Wedding
Most brides become obsessed with throwing the perfect wedding. The bride-zilla persona takes over and can cause incredible pressure and strain on all involved.
Helping The Control Freak Plan The Wedding
My daughter and fiancé have finally set the "big day" but now comes the fun part of helping the control freak plan the wedding. The control freak being my daughter.
How To Tell An Extraordinary Wedding Disc Jockey From Someone Who Could Ruin Your Reception
You have your band (around your finger), now it's time to find your Wedding disc jockey. You search the internet for "Wedding disc jockey" and come up with a list of potential wedding disc jockey choices.
3 Easy Steps to Buying the Right Engagement Ring
You've made the plunge, you've decided to get married. Congratulations!Don't think about it now, but there are many things you need to think about before the big wedding day comes, and one of them is how are you going to find the right engagement ring?Before the stress settles in, here are 3 easy steps to finding and buying the right engagement ring.
Top 40 Marriage Quotations
"Is it better for a woman to marry a man who loves her than a man she loves. "-- Anonymous"All marriages are happy.
Whats a Goldfish Doing at a Wedding?
Time was when you'd open a wedding invitation you'd find an understated high quality piece of parchment, with an uncompromisingly clear font, requesting, ever so formally, the honour of your presence.Then came radical changes, described by those in the know as, giving the wedding back to the people.
Improve Your Marriage With Better Communication
Communication plays one of the most important roles in any type of relationship whether a professional association or a more intimate bond such as marriage. Many of these relationships don't develop into their full potential because the communication link is missing or weak.
How To Keep Love Growing Through All The Ups And Downs
The relationship expert on i.village.
Wedding Reception Entertainment - Choose Wisely
When planning your wedding, what type of entertainment are you looking for? A comedian? A clown? A 3-ring circus? Of course not ? you are looking for high quality entertainment that is tailored to your vision for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Your wedding reception entertainment should tie together all the things you have been dreaming of for many, many months.
Mexico Honeymoon Vacations
Mexico, a country rich in arts and ancient cultures and strategically located between Guatemala and the United States is a perfect destination for a romantic Mexico honeymoon vacation. This beautiful land of sunshine, clear blue seas, crystal-white beaches, high and impressive mountains and volcanoes and jungles of exotic wildlife provides honeymooners with lots to see and do.
How to Have a Sizzler of a Honeymoon! Article No. 4
When Maria Callas first appeared on the international scene, she sang like a bird, looked like a small whale, and the only people who truly knew and loved her were the perennial ticket-holding opera lovers.Few years later, looking like Audrey Hepburn, photographers couldn't get enough of her face and body, socialites overwhelmed her with invitations to their yachts and private planes, and rich men kept their beds warm ever hopeful that she might, one day, consent to join them there.