collapse collapse

Quick Search

Sponsor Listings

* Latest Posts

can't print
by shayshay | October 07, 2015, 10:38:47 AM
I can't find the button to print the candy wrapper,  Not in file or view...
by paulakw | September 28, 2015, 10:52:47 AM
So, I am a regular member, just making things for myself, and use to type in what I was looking for and it would bring things up and I was able to download it. Now, ever since they changed it I cant d...
Re: breast cancer awareness
by paulakw | September 21, 2015, 07:58:52 AM
have you tried a search??...lots of great graphics on here the medical awareness forum would be a good place to start lookingI know there are awareness ribbons of all sorts and quite a few other cance...
Re: Christmas designs
by paulakw | September 06, 2015, 05:49:13 PM
How do I get on new board? I can't download anything, says something about hitting like, but do not see like.. I'm using 7.3 Pro..thanks MarieHi Marie, since Oct of 2014 the forum is now a p...
Re: So who among you are still stranded on this old board?
by maxluv | August 29, 2015, 06:55:47 PM
Go to the new forum Ryan see it over there not many come here. I only came to look for a set. ...

Author Topic: Question about Inksaver Templates  (Read 326 times)

Offline Linda Paul

• Elite Member
  • Thank You's Received 73
    • Coming soon
Question about Inksaver Templates
« on: November 09, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »
If you open in WrapCandy they don't fill in the individual sections ... does it?

When using them (I'm in psp now) do you "fit to page" and print. I am trying to create the large box... although it says "sides" is there a 'front/back'? or is the box square?

I'm trying to make some boxes for some pamper me items and I can't seem to find Gallon Can labels that fit the items I want to put in them. So, any help on how to make the boxes would really help.

Thanks in advance

Offline Cynthia Beissel

• Team Wrapcandy
  • Thank You's Received 9
  • aMember user
Re: Question about Inksaver Templates
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 04:23:40 AM »
Lee mentioned that if you right click on the picture and then go in WC to file new from clipboard it should open up to  the right size.  I've had success some of the time.  When in PSPx, fit to page is usually right.  Just watch whether to print landscape.  The size changes.  I usually make sure I have the deminsions to be sure I'm printing it right.  Hope this helps some.  I've just done a lot of trial and error with the boxes myself because most of the time I've printed them from PSPx.  If anyone else knows better, I hope they will chime in so I learn too.  thanks.

* Become an Elite

Become an Elite Wrapcandy Member and enjoy the benefits. Click Here to Join

* Paid Sponsors

Resale Clipart

Graphics N Bits

Want your Site here?

Facebook Comments