Author Topic: Question about Inksaver Templates  (Read 317 times)

Offline Linda Paul

• Elite Member
  • Thank You's Received 73
    • Coming soon
Question about Inksaver Templates
« on: November 09, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »
If you open in WrapCandy they don't fill in the individual sections ... does it?

When using them (I'm in psp now) do you "fit to page" and print. I am trying to create the large box... although it says "sides" is there a 'front/back'? or is the box square?

I'm trying to make some boxes for some pamper me items and I can't seem to find Gallon Can labels that fit the items I want to put in them. So, any help on how to make the boxes would really help.

Thanks in advance

Lindajp

Offline Cynthia Beissel

• Wrapcandy Member
  • Thank You's Received 9
  • aMember user
Re: Question about Inksaver Templates
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 04:23:40 AM »
Lee mentioned that if you right click on the picture and then go in WC to file new from clipboard it should open up to  the right size.  I've had success some of the time.  When in PSPx, fit to page is usually right.  Just watch whether to print landscape.  The size changes.  I usually make sure I have the deminsions to be sure I'm printing it right.  Hope this helps some.  I've just done a lot of trial and error with the boxes myself because most of the time I've printed them from PSPx.  If anyone else knows better, I hope they will chime in so I learn too.  thanks.

Facebook Comments