CANDY WRAPPER BOOT CAMP I & II
SESSION I STARTS TONIGHT!
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET A SEAT NOW!
When: Session I Starts Tonight! November 14-17
Session II - December 5-8
Candy Wrapper University is proud to present our latest offer of Candy Wrapper Boot Camp (Session 1) and Candy Wrapper Boot Camp (Session 2)!
Each set of classes gives you intense training in how to be the best wrapper professional you can be!
Our Boot Camp Session I is great for anyone new to the wrapping profession and our Boot Camp Session 2 is a more advanced session. The classes take place over three nights to give you a good amount of time to take In the knowledge you will be learning. Here is what our classes include:
Candy Wrapper Boot Camp Session 1
Day 1 - Sunday November 14, 2010 – Starts Tonight!
• Wrapper Business Basics - how to start your business in a good way (Belver)
• What Design Markets Should You Reach? - What designs to use plus where and how to advertise them (Rich)
• Other Products/You can't live on Candy Bars Alone - Find out the other products you can sell profitably in your business (Rich)
Day 2 - Sunday November 15, 2010
• Wrapper Design Basics - White Paper to Beautiful Wrappers - Step by Step (Belver) (Note: this class is not program specific)
• Customer service - Customer service for your new business. What NOT to do and what you SHOULD be doing to make your business prosper and grow. (Rich)
Day 3 - Wednesday November 17, 2010
• Personal Marketing Techniques - Baby steps to big leaps - How To Use Your Own Personal Style To Sell Your Products (Belver)
• Marketing - What Do You Need (equipment, etc...) Types of literature you should have, where to advertise, how to get mailing lists started and keeping customers or potential customers up to date. (Rich)
Candy Wrapper Boot Camp (Session 2)
Day 1 - Sunday December 5, 2010
• Taking Your Business To New Heights – What To Do AFTER You Sell To Your Family Members & Friends (Belver)
• Warming Up To Cold Calling - Getting over the fear of marketing your business with sales calls. (Techniques, do's and don't's) (Rich)
Day 2 - Monday December 6, 2010
• 10 Things Not To Be Afraid To Do With Your Candy Wrapper Business – When it comes to making your business as big as you want it to be, you need to cast some fears aside and make (Belver)
• Time is Money - Manage yours wisely. Organization and time management. (Rich)
Day 3 - Wednesday December 8, 2010
• Making The Grade – Keeping Your Customers Happy So You Can Get Many Return Visits and More Orders (Belver)
• Ad Copy That Works - Learn how to write ad copy that works the first time. (Rich)
Class Participants Also Receive This Boot Camp Bonus Package
BelverBears Wrapper Set (not available elsewhere, 13.90 retail value)
Free $10 Ebook ($10 retail value)
1 free hour of one on one help to steer you in the right direction
(Chat room with speaker and microphone or online instant messenger, your choice)
$10 Foilman.com Gift Certificate (for the products of your choice) (www.foilman.com
sells foils sheets, ice wraps, and other items you can use in your candy wrapper business)
$10 Wrapzilla.com Gift Certificate
There are only 20 seats per class so buy your seat early!! You can attend one Boot Camp Session For $25 and BOTH! For only $45!
Remember, purchase your seat EARLY……ONLY TWENT SEATS PER SESSION!\
For more information or to purchase a seat please go to:http://www.candywrapperuniversity.com/