Re: Cutie Baby Shares ~ wto
by fina9146 | October 26, 2015, 04:16:26 PM
Adorable! thank you for sharing...
Re: Autumn Blessings Pint Jar Share
by fina9146 | October 26, 2015, 03:07:33 PM
very cute set, thanks for sharing...
Re: Christmas designs
by ryansaw | October 25, 2015, 05:33:52 PM
Hi Marie,Message boards (forums) can be confusing if you have never used one before.  Even more so when we have 3 different ones.  Two (this one included) have been retired.https://wrapcandy...
Re: Here is a list of General Pricing for all Wrap Candy Items
by goodgrl55 | October 24, 2015, 07:48:07 AM
Thank you, does anyone have the sizes of all wrappers?I can't seem to get on the few forum. I thought I was a lifetime member.I use Wrapcandy pro 7.3thks. Marie
Re: NEW UPDATE for Wrapcandy 7.4 Latest Release Thread
by ryansaw | October 21, 2015, 04:52:47 PM
Hey Marie,I am working on the server right now, so I cannot look up your account to see if you purchased lifetime updates to the software or to the forum.  You are showing as a normal member but...

Author Topic: VIDEO - Wrappermania 2011! Party #1 - See It Now!  (Read 809 times)

Offline Belver Ladson

• Team Wrapcandy
  • Thank You's Received 4
    • BelverBears
VIDEO - Wrappermania 2011! Party #1 - See It Now!
« on: March 22, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

Come see our live video of our first Wrappermania Party #1!  We had fun!  Prizes were awarded! And everyone had a good time!
You can take a look at our Wrappermania 2011! Party #1 Video by clicking on this link below:
After you see the video scoot on over to the Wrappermania 2011! Website and purchase your ticket to fun, information, prizes and more at our convention!  Our live convention runs from July 28 – July 30, 2011.  Go to the link below:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:

* Become an Elite

Become an Elite Wrapcandy Member and enjoy the benefits. Click Here to Join

* Paid Sponsors

Resale Clipart

Graphics N Bits

Want your Site here?