• Total Posts: 948602
  • Total Topics: 75876
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 425
  • (April 12, 2013, 04:47:02 AM)
Users Online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

Today at 10:26 AM - Halloween milk cartons

Does anyone have a cute one for kindergarten children?  Thanks in advance.
Whenever I look at a post the first one where there would be the share has an ad on it instead, so that I can't see the share.
Commercial use allowed as long as you make something with these, can not be sold AS IS!! Please give me credit if included in a set on your website. Thanks.

Just in time for fall/autumn themes.

Have moved first 10 papers to reply post further down...

Yesterday at 11:11 AM - MOVED: Photos of some candy bouquets

This topic has been moved to [Wrapcandy Showcase].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=33179.0
This topic has been moved to [Old Posts forum].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=31033.0

Yesterday at 09:22 AM - MOVED: I just wanted to share

This topic has been moved to [WrapCandy Showcase].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=32641.0
okay, here are the display images, followed by the zip.   zip contains both color and b&w.  I have told her, she can have a spot on A Sweet Greeting, so she created these for me.   
Now, even though they are not for sale yet, I am going to pay her myself for each snag, and if
Good Sunday morning ladies and gents. Just wanted to get an update from all who volunteered to help with the zip file that was sent out last week. Several items have been finished, several of you have sent emails with completed work to Ryan, and others to me. I still have a few volunteers working on
I am starting this for Ryan, he would like chapstick labels, boxes, whatever you wonderful wrapcandy members don't mind sharing (chapstick and lipbalm oriented) in this post so that they can be added to the catalog. Pretty much like the 7.4 Work Room items, and you can add your TOU's if yo
My daughter has recently learned to can and she wants to make Christmas gifts. She will be canning Apple Butter, Tomato Jam and Spaghetti sauce, I would appreciate it if someone could design her pint size labels for these. Already have a Pizza sauce label, but I am stuck on the others. Thanks for an
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

Today's Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx ??'s for signing up for Elite membership Newbie Forum 45/2 Kelli Last post Today at 11:00:19 AM
xx Finished school bus and teacher nail files Wrapcandy Showcase 726/11 pwoolfolk Last post Today at 10:04:52 AM
clip Buzz its your birthday Wrapcandy Showcase 121/10 Maxluv Last post Today at 09:27:51 AM
clip Thinking Halloween.. Wrapcandy Showcase 210/13 Maxluv Last post Today at 09:21:46 AM
xx NEW UPDATE for Wrapcandy 7.4 Latest Release Thread 7.4 Release Info 676/30 Ryan Sawyer Last post Today at 03:36:11 AM
xx JRett Message To Wrapcandy Members... Please leave a comment, will send to her Friends Area - Chit Chat 229/15 Carol Borowicz Last post Yesterday at 05:37:32 PM
xx Please welcome a new moderator to Wrapcandy!!! Newbie Forum 276/23 sfandm Last post Yesterday at 10:34:00 AM
xx Happy Birthday Ellis (Aug. 31st) Friends Area - Chit Chat 72/3 danita21 Last post August 31, 2014, 10:20:46 AM

Advertise Here