Stats
  • Total Posts: 948575
  • Total Topics: 75875
  • Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 425
  • (April 12, 2013, 04:47:02 AM)
Users Online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Commercial use allowed as long as you make something with these, can not be sold AS IS!! Please give me credit if included in a set on your website. Thanks.

Just in time for fall/autumn themes.

Have moved first 10 papers to reply post further down...
This topic has been moved to [Wrapcandy Showcase].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=33179.0
This topic has been moved to [Old Posts forum].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=31033.0

Today at 09:22 AM - MOVED: I just wanted to share

This topic has been moved to [WrapCandy Showcase].

http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=32641.0

Yesterday at 08:12 PM - Hannah's first retail set CU4CU

okay, here are the display images, followed by the zip.   zip contains both color and b&w.  I have told her, she can have a spot on A Sweet Greeting, so she created these for me.   
Now, even though they are not for sale yet, I am going to pay her myself for each snag, and if
Good Sunday morning ladies and gents. Just wanted to get an update from all who volunteered to help with the zip file that was sent out last week. Several items have been finished, several of you have sent emails with completed work to Ryan, and others to me. I still have a few volunteers working on
I am starting this for Ryan, he would like chapstick labels, boxes, whatever you wonderful wrapcandy members don't mind sharing (chapstick and lipbalm oriented) in this post so that they can be added to the catalog. Pretty much like the 7.4 Work Room items, and you can add your TOU's if yo
My daughter has recently learned to can and she wants to make Christmas gifts. She will be canning Apple Butter, Tomato Jam and Spaghetti sauce, I would appreciate it if someone could design her pint size labels for these. Already have a Pizza sauce label, but I am stuck on the others. Thanks for an

29 Aug 2014 - New Forum Look

I am not complaining whatsoever...but...I am getting too old to be figuring out where things have went...lol...lol
My memory isn't what it used to be..lol

Aside from that, things are easier on the forum and I like the look . (Once I have found everything..lol)
heres a striped background for you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

Today's Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx JRett Message To Wrapcandy Members... Please leave a comment, will send to her Friends Area - Chit Chat 220/15 Carol Borowicz Last post Today at 05:37:32 PM
clip I would love your help in spreading the word Friends Area - Chit Chat 22/1 Jenel Last post Today at 05:02:29 PM
xx ??'s for signing up for Elite membership Newbie Forum 30/1 P Last post Today at 11:53:15 AM
xx Please welcome a new moderator to Wrapcandy!!! Newbie Forum 271/23 sfandm Last post Today at 10:34:00 AM
xx Happy Birthday Ellis (Aug. 31st) Friends Area - Chit Chat 70/3 danita21 Last post Yesterday at 10:20:46 AM
xx Thinking Halloween.. Wrapcandy Showcase 196/12 cruzin Last post August 30, 2014, 07:13:27 PM
xx Nothing like a 6.0 quake at 3 am... Friends Area - Chit Chat 155/10 Roberta (aka: Bobbi) Last post August 29, 2014, 01:05:47 PM

Advertise Here