News Over 800,000 files and counting!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have spent the better part of a week, a minimum of 6 hours a day, reorganizing all my files on the 2TB external hard drive. These are files from the other 3 forums that went down. I did not get them all, but I got most of them. Not all of the 800,000+ files are from the old forums however, I bought some Creative Fabrica, Design Bundles, Etsy, and other Websites as well as the current forum.

There are many files from members who are no longer with us and can never be gotten again. After I get them ALL organized I am going to put them all on DVDs.

Who can put a value on this? Priceless!

debron

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Is it possible to share the files from places no longer available, like we did with Delightful Doodles. I am willing to share whatever I have.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Sure, I don't see any reason why we can't unless it is the TOU by the person or company

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I can make a thread in the protected area for older retired shares and then move them to the proper category. or.......
Send them to me attached in a private message and I can post them for you.

VERY IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT YOURS, TO AVOID LEGAL ISSUES YOU MUST/SHALL GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST

debron

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I can make a thread in the protected area for older retired shares and then move them to the proper category. or.......
Send them to me attached in a private message and I can post them for you.

VERY IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT YOURS, TO AVOID LEGAL ISSUES YOU MUST/SHALL GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST
Can you pick one we can start with jenel? You are more up to date on which ones are still active than I am