A Re-Introduce

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@msjoyce2

You should be able to register the software with your username and password. --

With the wrapcandy program open, click help and select register then enter your username and password.
Your username is msjoyce2
if you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking here

anamaron

Lifetime Elite
Hello everyone!! I'm so happy that we are back up!! I just so happened to do a search on WC and was so happy we were up and running. I've missed my WC friends. Any updates on Paula? I truly miss her giving heart. I'll be here more often and will start sharing soon!! Ana

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hey there. Just heard the forum was back had to come see for myself. I’m Maxluv aka Vershell. I’ve had the Wrapcandy program since 2008. Wow. And still using it.
So glad to see you on the forum.

anitas

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi everyone. Wow, it's been a long time, but I still recognize so many of you. I used to be quite active here. Then seemed I had no time for myself anymore. I loved this program then and still use it for my go to. Trying to get started again. Not sure if I have it all updated but it still works. Hoping to be active again.

Hi everyone! It has been forever for me too. I thought the site had closed down. I was cleaning out my email (don't judge - lol) and tried the link one more time and here I am - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go and catch up. I had a spectacular hard drive meltdown last year and lost all of my wrappers :(

It will be nice to have a fresh start! :)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
OMG, OMG, I am LOVING seeing all of our wrapcandy "family" back "home" once again. This is awesome! So glad you folks are coming back in; and so glad for the newer folks to get to meet you all.

Hugs to all of you! Have missed you!

Ok, I'll try to quit getting sappy now, LMAO.

rozietozie

Wrapcandy Pro
RozieTozie here! reintroducing myself, was around back in maybe 2005-2008 maybe... I remember alot of you guys!!! quick question, is there any way for me to get into the old forum? or is there still a store? I am looking for a particular set I made and sold... I unfortunately don't have any of my old wrapcandy templates or designs I made or bought.... Maybe one of you bought it and still have it kicking around.. I am looking for a S'mores Paint can set I made.... I have done a search, But im still trying to get familiar with the forum all over again!!!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
This set?

Attachments

• Smore Fun  SOE.png
    Smore Fun SOE.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 19

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
or this one

Attachments

• Smores Gal Front No Holes.jpg
    Smores Gal Front No Holes.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 20

rozietozie

Wrapcandy Pro
No neither one was mine, but thank u for looking, my set was the paint can, graham cracker wrapper marmellow topper and Soe ... The can, I remember I made it in the form of directions for making a s'mores and it was kinda cartoonist clip art.... If that helps anyone that can help me find it....