Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets

jenel

Staff member
I will be re-sharing work from many members. Should I share something and give the wrong credit to a member, let me know so I can correct it. Also, should I share something of yours and you don't want it shared, KINDLY private message me and I WILL remove it.

I have saved over 350 stand-alone alphabets and candy cakes bouquets over the past 8 years and they will all be re-shared here in one thread. Please do not share any of these on the internet for sale unless you have permission from the original artist or have a re-sale license from them.

Please feel free to add any of your own work anytime to the thread that you wish to share.
β™₯

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
4th of July Bear Candy Cake by Paula
Mini candy bar wrappers

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

** PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
50th Anniversary by Paula
Mini Candy Bar Wrappers

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

β™₯ PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM, SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR SHOULD THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. β™₯

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
rest of the 50th by Paula

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

β™₯ PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM, SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR SHOULD THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. β™₯

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Rose Alphabet by Mary (BUG)
Mini Candy Bar Wrappers

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Angel Alphabet by Mary (BUG)
Mini Candy Bar Wrappers

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Damask Baby Block Alphabet by Paula
Mini Candy Bar Wrapper

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
More of baby block mini candy bar wrappers by Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
More of the set by Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
last of the set

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
aqua bakery font alphabet by Jenel

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
more

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
last of the set

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Aqua Santas list mini candy bar wrappers alphabet by Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Aqua Snowman Mini Candy Bar Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Striped Mini Candy Bar Wrapper by Ana

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Rest of the set

TOU for this member: This file is for Wrapcandy Members and may not be shared outside our domain and community.

Sharing Your Finished Picture is Always Encouraged as well as commenting, and liking content members who take the time to share and post. Please note that every member has their own Terms of Use.

In General, Paid members of the Wrapcandy Community are allowed to use images shared on the forum to create TANGIBLE handmade items that you Personalize for either yourself or your customers. They are not to be shared anywhere else or sold digitally unless granted by the individual.

Get updated information about the wrapcandy community by joining our newsletter

Sincerely,

Ryan Sawyer
President
Wrapcandy.com

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Autumn Mini Candy Bar Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
More of the set

Should credit be given to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Baby Mini Stripes Candy Bar Wrappers by ??

Should credit be given to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

Last edited: