Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets

jenel

Staff member
rest
Floral Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by ?

Should credit be given to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

β™₯ PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM, SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR SHOULD THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. β™₯

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Angel Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Mary (BUG)

Should credit be given to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

β™₯ PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM, SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR SHOULD THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. β™₯

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Football Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Frog Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by jh?

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
more

Frog Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by jh?

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Funky Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
More
Funky Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Garden Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Mary (BUG)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
More
Garden Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Mary (BUG)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Ghostly Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Rest

Ghostly Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Valentine Girl Alphabet Mini Candy Bar Bouquet Wrappers by Mary (BUG)

Attachments

roberta

Staff member
@jenel I want to say a huge thank you for all the time it has taken you to not only re-share these candy cakes and alphabets, but all that you have re-shared to help everyone from the previous forum being gone.

On page 5 post #93 for the Bowling set from Paula, do you happen to have a letter S? The S is missing from the alphabet.

Thanks again!

jenel

Staff member
Sorry. There is no "S" in my set, sorry. I don't know who missed it, me or Paula. Should you be able to figure out the font or match it you most likely can make one yourself.

debron

Elite Lifetime
Jenel-Your files must be SO organized! In the early days, I never noted who shared a file, so I could never post as you do with the name of the contributor. My files are so disorganized!! Thank you for being so organized and being able to share the files like you do !!