Cupcake Only Thread

latitude

Elite Lifetime
You are welcome, I haven't listed any of yours. Thought you may want to do that yourself. If not, I can, many are so pretty.
Jenel, I didn't even remember sharing any. If you have them, please feel free to share them. This thread is so terrific for all the new comers and any of those that lost saved shares if they had computer crashes. Thank you for starting it:)

jenel

Staff member
latitude

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENCE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE.

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
BUG ~ Mary

Enlarge to make toppers

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENCE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE.

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Not sure...... maybe me LOL

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula's ~ Lids can double as toppers

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula's

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula's

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Latitude

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Ana

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Jenel

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Jenel

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Jenel

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Jenel

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
KarenPhoto

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
latitude

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

Last edited: