Cupcake Only Thread

jenel

Staff member
4th of July by Jenel

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENCE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE.

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Honeycomb by Jenel

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENCE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE.

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Butterfly Cupcakes by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Butterflin by Jenel Grapghics by Trina Clark

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Cat Whiskers by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Chicken Wire by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Cows by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
by ??

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
by ??

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Flamingo by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Safari Wrapper by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Baby Bottle by Jenel

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Jungle Animals by Happy Wrapper Karen

Attachments

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Bundle of Joy by Jenel Graphics by Trina Clark

Attachments

jenel

Staff member

Attachments

jenel

Staff member

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Pirates by Jenel

Attachments