FUN THREAD- Christmas in July

debron

Elite Lifetime
Thanks dusia and Chris for your contributions! I wish more people would share, if they don't, Ryan may shut us down again.

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Thanks for the additional shares. :)

I have several things to share, but I've been dealing with trying to get my files organized after having to get everything onto a new computer (other computer crashed) so it has delayed me quite a while. I've been sharing as I come across things that are mine that can be shared, I know just not often enough. Hopefully really soon I can start adding more often. I know I have a something to add to this thread shortly, that I came across while organizing this morning.

I totally agree, I hope more folks can share too. I miss the original forum and the others that have followed; with how everyone was involved in so many ways. Our WrapCandy "family".

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Here's some minis for you; great for candy cakes or bouquets.

Be sure to click on them before you save, so they save correctly.

Background - Paula
Elfs - Jaguarwoman

TOU - [1] Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. [2] No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. [3] No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. [4] No sharing. [5] Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere else. [6] If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Attachments

Last edited:

roberta

Elite Lifetime

Background - Paula
Elfs - Jaguarwoman

TOU - [1] Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. [2] No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. [3] No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. [4] No sharing. [5] Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere else. [6] If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Attachments

Last edited:

roberta

Elite Lifetime

Background - Paula
Elfs - Jaguarwoman

Attachments

Last edited:

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Here's a graphic of Christmas elves for you.

I made it using a PSP script from Alo Dezigns; and I have permission to share things that I make with her scripts.

Be sure to click on it before you save, so it saves correctly.

TOU - Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items. No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. No sharing/selling as-is (must be added onto something you make). Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

Attachments

latitude

Elite Lifetime
Wonderful shares ladies, thank you all:)
Like Roberta, I am in the process of transferring all my stuff to a new computer and trying to organize at the same time.
Will try to post some things I shared on the old WC forum.