FUN THREAD- Christmas in July

chris_wyatt

Just some left-over stuff that are small enough (file size wise) to post here.
There is so many "good ones" that are too large to post. (mainly PNG files which are larger than JPG)

jingleway_xmaseve01c.png

haphol_xmaskitty1c.png

mxmas_xmaskitty1c.png

xmasmagic_2301_c.png

xmasmagic_xbuntxt2_6Bc.png

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Some nail files for you. I made them with both Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings. These are sized in wrapcandy at w=2.300 and h=6.000

Background and snowflakes are from KarenPhoto.

Font is AR DECODE.

Be sure to click on them before you save, so they save correctly.

TOU's - [1] Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. [2] No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. [3] No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. [4] No sharing. [5] Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere else. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email. Thank you.

Attachments

latitude

Elite Lifetime
Some nail files for you. I made them with both Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings. These are sized in wrapcandy at w=2.300 and h=6.000

Background and snowflakes are from KarenPhoto.

Font is AR DECODE.

Be sure to click on them before you save, so they save correctly.

TOU's - [1] Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. [2] No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. [3] No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. [4] No sharing. [5] Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere else. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email. Thank you.
Nice share Bobbi, and thank you for adding the font you used:)

chris_wyatt