FUN THREAD - Graphics (non-holiday and holiday)

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Here's a snow family for you.

I made them using a PSP script from Alo Dezigns; and I have permission to share things that I make with her scripts.

Be sure to click on them before you save, so they save correctly.

TOU - Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items. No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. No sharing/selling as-is (must be added onto something you make). Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

Attachments

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Here's a couple of snow ladies for you.

I made them using a PSP script from Alo Dezigns; and I have permission to share things that I make with her scripts.

Be sure to click on them before you save, so they save correctly.

TOU - Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items. No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. No sharing/selling as-is (must be added onto something you make). Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

Attachments

lynnem

Elite Lifetime
Thank you for the shares. Everything looks amazing!!! First time that I logged on as I just received an email with the good news!!!