Guides & Blank Templates for Wrapcandy 7.4

roberta

Elite Lifetime
Blank guides and templates.

If it is a PNG file, click on the name/link under the picture, then click on it to make it the largest, then right click to save it.

If it is a CWR file, click on the name/link under the picture to save it.

Attachments

roberta

Elite Lifetime

If it is a PNG file, click on the name/link under the picture, then click on it to make it the largest, then right click to save it.

Attachments

cogmom

Hey Ryan so glad your back up and running...its by accident that I even found it... just starting typing in candy wrappers to see whats out there and glad i found you

ryansaw

Staff member
@cogmom That was quick. I just added the link to the home page today.

I have been working on wrapcandy for a little over a month and haven't really told anyone other than the few that wrote the helpdesk. I am almost ready to start sending email to members.

cogmom

@cogmom That was quick. I just added the link to the home page today.

I have been working on wrapcandy for a little over a month and haven't really told anyone other than the few that wrote the helpdesk. I am almost ready to start sending email to members.
So thankful your doing this again.. God bless you on your endeavors...now I noticed my subcription or whatever runs out on the 25th of June...will i need to pay again this quick or what? please advise

debron

Elite Lifetime
More cwrs

Attachments

roberta

Elite Lifetime

Attachments

roberta

Elite Lifetime

Attachments