Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@specialocc1020 glad to have you back "home"; as well as great to see everyone coming back to the forum. Can't wait to start seeing those shares roll in. Gotta finish designing a couple of sets and then I will get some posted.

Let's get our WrapCandy forum "home" built back up to what it used to be so long ago; I know I miss that and I know several of you do as well.

Hugs to all !! ❤💖

preciousmemento

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi everyone, hope everyone is safe and well in these crazy times that we find ourselves in!!! It has been years since I was on here but am looking for Lori Kay Designs, Delightful Doodles and Dazzlemania to buy some designs - nothing on the internet anywhere!!!! Can anyone help please? Or if anyone has a lovely Fairy graphic that could design a bookmark for me to buy? It has been so long that I have forgotten how to find things on here! Take care everyone!

Last edited:

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Welcome back @preciousmement . The forum is slowly coming back to life with lots of names from the past. I can't help with the older designers but there is a clipart thread on forum. Best negotiated by going to search on top right hand side and typing in clipart .... should help a little I hope but I am sure there will be others to help with your specific request. Just browse, best way of negotiating the site again.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@preciousmemento it is great to see you back here at "home". :D

Unfortunately Delightful Doodles (Tracy) passed away. :(

As for Lori Kay Designs, she isn't currently a member back here yet. I actually have been trying to reach her for several months now via facebook and etsy and email, but no luck. So I don't know what is happening with her.

As for Dazzlemania, I unfortunately don't know where things stand with her either due to various issues. Maybe someone else can help you out in regards to her.

I don't have any fairy graphics, but a thought would be to check out etsy because they have a lot there. Unless someone else comes along here to share, that would be awesome. :)

Hugs and welcome "home".

preciousmemento

Wrapcandy Pro
@preciousmemento it is great to see you back here at "home". :D

Unfortunately Delightful Doodles (Tracy) passed away. :(

As for Lori Kay Designs, she isn't currently a member back here yet. I actually have been trying to reach her for several months now via facebook and etsy and email, but no luck. So I don't know what is happening with her.

As for Dazzlemania, I unfortunately don't know where things stand with her either due to various issues. Maybe someone else can help you out in regards to her.

I don't have any fairy graphics, but a thought would be to check out etsy because they have a lot there. Unless someone else comes along here to share, that would be awesome. :)

Hugs and welcome "home".
Hi Roberta, many thanks for your reply and all your answers.

I am so very sorry to hear about Tracy - we exchanged many emails and I bought loads of stuff from her, though obviously not in many years as for the past 5 or 6 I have been otherwise occupied.

Hopefully Dazzlemania will be "home" soon too.

I found Lori Kay's website so am buying some of her sets directly from there.

I will check Etsy.

Thanks again for your help, it is much appreciated.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Fairy silhouettes

Attachments

• Fairy silhouettes.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 14

mariefyfe

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hello everyone, it’s me, Ellis!!! So glad to see the WC site is back!! I had head that everything was lost and it just made me sick to think all our thousands of shares were gone. I was hoping to see Ellis Island still standing but guess it was lost with everything else :(. I want to share some new things I’ve made but don’t know if it’s as easy as it used to be to post a share. So, I’ll be on soon with some new things I’ve done. I’ve been creating all these years just was unable to share when t he site was down. So excited to see some familiar names!!! Hope you remember me. :)
Welcom back Ellis -- so happy to see you again -- I have a whole file dedicated to you! LOL.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hello everyone, it’s me, Ellis!!! So glad to see the WC site is back!! I had head that everything was lost and it just made me sick to think all our thousands of shares were gone. I was hoping to see Ellis Island still standing but guess it was lost with everything else :(. I want to share some new things I’ve made but don’t know if it’s as easy as it used to be to post a share. So, I’ll be on soon with some new things I’ve done. I’ve been creating all these years just was unable to share when t he site was down. So excited to see some familiar names!!! Hope you remember me. :)
@ellis There is a section just for "Ellis Island". Please feel free to share away! https://wrapcandy.com/forum/threads/some-of-elliss-shares.479/