Hello

lesliesupreme

Wrapcandy Pro
Hello, I used this program years ago and loved it. I recently purchased WrapCandyPro and am wondering if I need to install new software. The last version I ahe is 7.1, Would this still work or do I need to do something different? I am not even sure if this is the correct place to ask questions. Thank you in advan

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi Leslie. To the best of my knowledge, if you recently purchased the Pro version then the download will be in your account at wrapcandy.com when you are logged into it (listed under 'active resources' is where you should find it). Then you can download the most recent version that you have available for what you purchased. Always best to have the most recent update because then you get all the bells and whistles for what you can, and after all you did pay for it so why not get it. :)

If you edit your post above and tag Ryan in it, he should see it quicker to help you out. If you are unsure how to tag him, just let me know.

Hi, I have a new laptop and am unable to find on my account page a download for version 7.3 professional, which is what I have. Under the resource page in wrapcandy the only link listed is "7.4 required". Can someone please help with this?

Thank you

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@lesliesupreme, were you able to get it going via your account?

@jayleen65, have you tried the following...go to wrapcandy.com (not here at the forum), upper left click on 'my account', scroll down under 'active resources'. Is that where it is showing WrapCandy 7.4 (required wrapcandy software)? If so, then that is what you have access to for downloading, and it is wonderful. Go ahead and click the link where it says WrapCandy 7.4 and it will popup so you can choose where to download it. When it's done, unzip it and you should be good to go.

Thank you Roberta for your Response. One more question...So I have to purchase 7.4, which is fine because I use this program for everything...Love it, but do I need prior versions for 7.4 to work? Also will all of the old wrapcandy files open in this version?

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@jayleen65, if it is showing the download in your account for the 7.4, you shouldn't have to pay for it. You should be able to just click on it and download it. Yes, all of the older files will open in 7.4 for you. :) As for prior versions in order for 7.4 to work, you shouldn't need anything else; just click on the link that is in your account and see what it does for you.