HELP!! Bought New Computer Need to Redownload software.

bisanzdeb

Bought New Computer Need to Re download software. Originally bought new printer and it wouldn't interface with older computer. Been trying to get help for several months.
Active Resources

The required Wrapcandy Software is not highlighted. There is no link underneath.

Last edited:

roberta

Staff member
Hi @bisanzdeb. Go to wrapcandy.com (not here on the forum) and click in the upper left in the red bar where it says 'my account'. Then scroll down and on the left side you should see where it says 'active resources'. Under that there are links and one of the links should say 'required wrapcandy software' directly under those words, is the link where you can download the software to your new computer. That should take care of it for you.

Let me know either way how it goes for you please.

Last edited:

latitude

Elite Lifetime
Hi @bisanzdeb. Go to wrapcandy.com (not here on the forum) and click in the upper left in the red bar where it says 'my account'. Then scroll down and on the left side you should see where it says 'active resources'. Under that there are links and one of the links should say 'required wrapcandy software' directly under those words, is the link where you can download the software to your new computer. That should take care of it for you.

Thank you Bobbi for always jumping in to help.

jenprince

hi, I purchased the software years ago with lifetime and it says in demo mode. I dont remember my log in or password and have emailed Ryan with no reply. help

roberta

Staff member
@jenprince, your log in and password should be the same as you use here for the forum; it all goes to logging in at the main account (wrapcandy.com). Try that for registering and see if it works; please let me know either way.

roberta

Staff member
Drats, I was hoping that would do it as it has helped a few folks that way. @jenprince, I messaged Ryan on facebook again. I also responded to your private message so maybe something there will help. Please let me know.

bisanzdeb

Active Resources

The required wrapcandy software is not lit, and there is nothing underneath it.

Terri

bisanzdeb

Any suggestions?

I bought it in 2008 and when I change computers in 2010 I re bought with an upgrade. So I have purchased it twice already. I had not used much the last couple of years because we did not have a good color printer.

Last edited:

latitude

Elite Lifetime
Any suggestions?
On mine, just above "Required Wrapcandy Software" (which is not lit) it says Wrapcandy 7.4 (in green). If you see that, click on it and it automatically downloads the Zip File.

I just now clicked on your post above where it says Wrapcandy 7.4 and it also downloaded the Zip File

Last edited:

bisanzdeb

I originally tried that but it says its a Beta file and Demo or not registered version. So I thought possibly I was missing something.

Thank you for replying thoughj

roberta

Staff member
@bisanzdeb, that's what you need to download. Then after you install it you will need to register it. The account information you use to log into your account, should work for registering it. If not, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help you out. :)

roberta

Staff member
@bisanzdeb, after you download it and open it up, in the the tabs at the top left is a tab that says 'help'. Click on that and then a dropdown comes down where you can click on 'register'. :)

bisanzdeb

I was really excited for a minute and this came up. It says Registration failed. No payment found for this product. You can not register this product.

roberta

Staff member
Gggrrr, ok, let me see if I can get a hold of Ryan, because he'll need to deal with your registration information. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

boatmanbears

Hello, I attempted to download and register the program to a new computer as suggested above and my registration failed as well. I used the login and password that signed me into the forum. It stated no payment found you cannot register. I too am a lifetime member. Please help!! BEYOND ecstatic that the program is available again and the website is back up and going!! Thank you!! Darcy

roberta

Staff member
@bisanzdeb, has Ryan contacted you yet? I let him know via facebook message and stuff that you are needing to get it registered.

@boatmanbears, Hi Darcy, great to have you back "home". I am not sure why Ryan hasn't had a chance to pop in as he said he would; but I will contact him again and let him know folks NEED his help ASAP.