HELP!! Bought New Computer Need to Redownload software.

boatmanbears

Thank you!! Was thrilled to see Wrap Candy back!! Latitude has been trying to help as well, but still not such luck. It also shows in a new member vs Lifetime member. Not 100% sure if I’m considered an Elite member though. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!! 😊

chrystycheer

Elite Lifetime
I need help, I have the 7.3 version on my laptop but have the newer version on my desktop. I am uninstalled, reinstalled, contacted CS, bought it again and still cannot use the new software. No one has gotten back to me, I have been an elite/pro/lifetime member for many years. Glad to see the product is back. But am frustrated that I cant use it

roberta

Staff member
@bisanzdeb I am so sorry. I have reached out to him via email and via facebook a few times, but he hasn't even read the fb messages yet so I'm not sure what is happening. I hope he's ok.

@chrystycheer, I see a private message here from you and I will go reply to that for you shortly.

latitude

Elite Lifetime
@bisanzdeb I am so sorry. I have reached out to him via email and via facebook a few times, but he hasn't even read the fb messages yet so I'm not sure what is happening. I hope he's ok.

@chrystycheer, I see a private message here from you and I will go reply to that for you shortly.
Bobbi, thank you for being so persistent in your efforts to help people:)

latitude

Elite Lifetime
Ryan is letting us down again. I really hope you can get this resolved soon. We all have crap going on in our lives right now but he has a responsibility to help the members that have paid him money in good faith. Soooooo disappointed in him right now.

roberta

Staff member
Donna, I'm with you on that! I have messaged Ryan via messenger on facebook several times. I have emailed him. I have set up new tickets. I have no clue why he isn't answering any of us. I am glad he got the forum up and running again; but I really wish he would get back to folks on registering things. 😭

avon_seller86

I'm having the same issues. I bought a new computer. Downloaded the software but can't register it. If anyone get any updates, please let me know.

helenhudson

Hi @bisanzdeb. Go to wrapcandy.com (not here on the forum) and click in the upper left in the red bar where it says 'my account'. Then scroll down and on the left side you should see where it says 'active resources'. Under that there are links and one of the links should say 'required wrapcandy software' directly under those words, is the link where you can download the software to your new computer. That should take care of it for you.

Let me know either way how it goes for you please.
Hi different person here l- I had wrapper candy on a laptop that has died. Ttying to reinstall it on this laptop and followed all the steps above but how do I get my old files?
Many thanks
Helen

roberta

Staff member
@helenhudson when you say "old files" are you talking about the old files that were on the forum? If so, that forum is gone unfortunately and we can't access the files on it. However several folks are re-sharing a lot of their stuff on here now for those who lost things with computer crashes and those who are new. So you should be able to find a lot of them that way hopefully.

If you are speaking about the old files on your computer that you made and/or downloaded, those will still be on your computer and you can open them up in wrapcandy by going to 'file' then 'open' if it's a .cwr file, or if it's a different type like .jpg or .png then you can go to 'file' then 'new' then 'label' and choosing what type of label you want to deal with, then go to the left under 'tools' and click on the 2nd image down which looks like a picture hanging on a wall, then you can insert anything you want to.

Let us know if neither of those is what you are talking about.

roberta

Staff member
@bisanzdeb I don't know what to say. I have reached out to Ryan via facebook messages several times; I have emailed him; I have done new tickets; I have no clue why he isn't getting in touch with you to get it fixed. I am puzzled as to what is going on. I hope someone can reach him VERY soon for you because it appears that I am unable to so maybe he will respond to someone else. :cry::mad:

roberta

Staff member
@avon_seller86 I am so sorry you are having problems registering. I have sent multiple messages to Ryan asking him to come on and help folks with their registration. Hopefully he'll be here soon to do just that for everyone. I wish I could help, but the other registration information I had isn't working for folks anymore since he restarted things.

avon_seller86

@avon_seller86 I am so sorry you are having problems registering. I have sent multiple messages to Ryan asking him to come on and help folks with their registration. Hopefully he'll be here soon to do just that for everyone. I wish I could help, but the other registration information I had isn't working for folks anymore since he restarted things.
Thanks Roberta. I appreciate you trying to help and completely understand your limitations.

bisanzdeb

Bought New Computer Need to Re download software. Originally bought new printer and it wouldn't interface with older computer. Been trying to get help for several months.
Active Resources

The required Wrapcandy Software is not highlighted. There is no link underneath.
Under Active Resources

Click on Wrapcandy 7.4
and save the file to your computer.

Note, When you install it, it will say demo until you click HELP and Select Register.