Hi. I'm back

demilleraly

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I'm an Elite lifetime member and need to redownload the software. Is there software now for MAC users? Please let me know where to find the software as I have a new PC.

It's nice to see some familiar names. Anyone know if "P" is still on? I couldn't find her.

Thanks in Advance,
D

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@demilleraly, go to wrapcandy.com (not the forum) and in the upper left click on 'my account'. When you are logged in, scroll down on the left to 'active resources'. Under there is a link for the software...right under the link it says something like 'required wrapcandy software'. I hope that helps. As far as "P" being around, she hasn't been around for a couple of years now. She left in pretty bad physical shape. Christine was in touch with her for a little bit but then the updates quit when P said she was probably going to lose her internet. I hate not knowing how she is doing or what is going on, but nobody seems to know anything. :*(

@goodgrl55, Marie it's great to see you back "home" here at the forum. I am so sorry about the heart attacks, strokes, and other situations. I pray that you are doing much better in every way.

OP
D

demilleraly

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi Marie and Roberta! I'm glad to see your both back. Sorry to hear about your health issues Marie, but glad your well enough to be back. Thank you for the guidance.

OP
D

demilleraly

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi. Unfortunately, this isn't software for a MAC. Anyone know if it's available yet for MAC? I know I've asked Ryan this is the past.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi. Unfortunately, this isn't software for a MAC. Anyone know if it's available yet for MAC? I know I've asked Ryan this is the past.
I have a PC and a Mac. I use my PC for WC but.........I have used the Mac to see if it would work. My Mac has a program built in called "Boot Camp" that lets you use it for any PC programs including WC. A bit of a pain in the butt, but it will work. Other than that, there is a program called "Parallels" that you have to pay for and it is quite expensive.

OP
D

demilleraly

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
yes, I had parallels before my MAC crashed. I'm not sure I have the license info to reload it. That's how I did it before.