How Long Has It Been?

makana22

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I have owned WC since 2006. Been in and out of designing since I started college in 2009. And most recently took a very long haitus and don't see a lot of the same members on the forum that were active back during that time. What life adventures has everyone has been on?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have owned WC since 2006. Been in and out of designing since I started college in 2009. And most recently took a very long haitus and don't see a lot of the same members on the forum that were active back during that time. What life adventures has everyone has been on?
Sadly some of them have passed on and some of the faithful are still here.

OP
makana22

makana22

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
People who do not come in anymore and don't know what has happened to them
LindaB, Roberta (Bobbi), anitas, ryansaw, anamaron
All those names I recognize. They all made great contributions. Ryan does not come to the form any more? I thought he still owend WC? Or do you just moderate the form?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
All those names I recognize. They all made great contributions. Ryan does not come to the form any more? I thought he still owend WC? Or do you just moderate the form?
I am co-owner (mostly owner, he never comes in or helps anymore)

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
When did Paula pass? I thought she was back on the forum
She is not back on the forum since this forum started. When I post one of her shares from the old forum, I MUST give credit to her as well as any others. It just looks as if they have been on the forum