ISO Windy City Designz TOU

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I do remember, and I have several of their files. However I just double-checked and I have no TOU's for them either. :( Hopefully someone else will come along that does, and sorry I can't help.

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Here are the Last known TERMS OF USE for Windy City Designz:

Before making your purchase please read our Terms of Use. There will be absolutely NO REFUNDS on downloaded template designs.

If you have a problem with a design or template kit, e-mail me directly at [email protected] to rectify the problem.

For complete details, please review the following policies:

Terms of Use
Welcome to the Windy City Designz Web site. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below . If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. Windy City Designz may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.

All designs may be used for personal or commercial use when selling as a finished product only.

You MAY NOT offer these products in the manner in which have purchased. Which means you CANNOT offer/ sell them as a download in template form.

You MAY NOT sell any alpha sets or individual graphics in digital form, or use them to design wrappers and sell those in digital form.

You MAY NOT share these templates on any forum, or e-mail group.

You MAY post samples on your website for your customers to view, but you must water mark each sample, even if you just write sample across the front

If you have any further questions that have not been addressed on this page, please e-mail us at [email protected].

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@stamp69blue They once had a website, but not anymore that I know of. They designed and sold things. Some of us have items they shared and/or sold. Unfortunately a lot of us got the items before we knew to save TOU's (terms of use) for various folks. Now that we are going back through files, we are finding some TOU's from folks that we are missing.

I miss their website and designs. I miss many folks' websites and designs!

Thank you @ryansaw for their TOU's so we can add them to our files of theirs.