Paper & Glue

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
For the regular SOE's, minis, nuggets, and most things like that...I use the Epson Bright White Pro Paper (sku: S041586) and I purchase it directly at epson.com because I can usually get 500 sheets for only $6.99 - I love how easy it is to wrap the items, and how bright the printouts look.

For things like bag toppers, mint toppers, m&m cards, gables, and other things that need card stock...I use the Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte (SO42180) and again I purchase it directly at epson.com because I can usually get the 100 sheet box for less than Staples and other places sell the 50 sheet box for. To me it's sturdy enough for the card stock items and I love how bright the printouts look on it as well.

As for glue or tape, I normally use the tape rollers, permanent. Such as Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive (https://www.michaels.com/tombow-mono-permanent-adhesive/10216739.html) and I only bought the main roller one once, after that I always bought the refills where you get 3 refills at once and I used the 40% off coupons so that helped save too.

I hope that helps; and I hope others will chime in too because everyone uses different things. :)

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I too use card stock for the majority of my items. I use a glue stick or a hot glue gun when it is needed.

OP
S

stamp69blue

Wrapcandy Pro
For the regular SOE's, minis, nuggets, and most things like that...I use the Epson Bright White Pro Paper (sku: S041586) and I purchase it directly at epson.com because I can usually get 500 sheets for only $6.99 - I love how easy it is to wrap the items, and how bright the printouts look.

For things like bag toppers, mint toppers, m&m cards, gables, and other things that need card stock...I use the Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte (SO42180) and again I purchase it directly at epson.com because I can usually get the 100 sheet box for less than Staples and other places sell the 50 sheet box for. To me it's sturdy enough for the card stock items and I love how bright the printouts look on it as well.

As for glue or tape, I normally use the tape rollers, permanent. Such as Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive (https://www.michaels.com/tombow-mono-permanent-adhesive/10216739.html) and I only bought the main roller one once, after that I always bought the refills where you get 3 refills at once and I used the 40% off coupons so that helped save too.

I hope that helps; and I hope others will chime in too because everyone uses different things. :)