Re: Graphics Question

So I was working on a valentine wrapper and was importing a graphic (single heart). For examples sake, If I want to make 5 mini wrappers with the same heart graphic how can you ensure that it is in the same exact placement on each wrapper? I know that you can print a whole sheet of the same minis -but there are times I don't need a full sheet? hope this question makes sense?

latitude

Elite Lifetime
So I was working on a valentine wrapper and was importing a graphic (single heart). For examples sake, If I want to make 5 mini wrappers with the same heart graphic how can you ensure that it is in the same exact placement on each wrapper? I know that you can print a whole sheet of the same minis -but there are times I don't need a full sheet? hope this question makes sense?
I am not the best at instructions.

Make a completed wrapper that you are happy with the end result.
Save it as a png (300 resolution)
Open up your template in WC and then click edit add image and find the png you saved.
Pull the corners to make it approximately the right size and move it into you template.
You can now play with the sizing to make it exact.
Change the properties and you can now copy and paste as many as you need.

I am not the best at instructions.

Make a completed wrapper that you are happy with the end result.
Save it as a png (300 resolution)
Open up your template in WC and then click edit add image and find the png you saved.
Pull the corners to make it approximately the right size and move it into you template.
You can now play with the sizing to make it exact.
Change the properties and you can now copy and paste as many as you need.
thank you so much!