Valentine's Day

jenel

Staff member
Thought I would share some of the things over the last 8 years off of both old forums for the new members and maybe perhaps for the seasoned ones should they have lost some.

Feel free to add to it.

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENCE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE.

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Abstract Hearts

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it. also if I post something of yours that you don't want to be posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Mary (BUG)

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit. also if I post something of yours that you don't want to be posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit. also if I post something of yours that you don't want to be posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
dmb (Donna?)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Brannie

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Be Mine ~ Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Be Mine ~ Paula

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
SOE ~ Paula

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. also if I post something of yours that you don't want to be posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
more of the same

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. also if I post something of yours that you don't want to be posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
More

Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person. Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
last of this set

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Mary (BUG)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Mary (BUG)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
dmb (Donna?)

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
rest of the set

Attachments