Valentine's Day

jenel

Staff member
jenel do you remember one that said puppy love with a lil dog? sooo cute maybe you have it.mine is lost.
thanks
rita
I think this may be the one. Page 8 post 148

jenel

Staff member
my god jenel this is like walking down memory lane ! would love to peek in your hard drive lol thank you!
I have a 100GB external hard drive and I have used 472GB on it saving the wonderful, awesome shares from the forum and things I have made over the 8 years.

Last edited:

jenel

Staff member
Baseball
Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

** PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Basketball
Should I give credit to the wrong person, please let me know so I can correct it with the proper credit to the right person! Also, if I post something of yours that you don't want to be re-posted, let me know and I can remove it. Thanks πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

** PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNER UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A RESELL LICENSE FROM THEM SHOULD THEY HAVE ONE OR THE TERMS ALLOW IT, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Football

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Soccer

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
All Sports

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
Golf

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
All My Heart

Attachments

jenel

Staff member
More

Attachments