Elite Members 2016 christmas in july fun thread

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Jul 1, 2016.

1. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I for one could not do what I do for my family, neighbor kids and occasionally friends (only ones I do for, I don't make and sell anything) without you ladies creating and sharing and I so appreciate what you all have done to give me some enjoyment. I don't have a clue on how to create anything, don't understand the concept of how you create (actually had the WC program for two years before I finally even figured out where the shares were, I was so frustrated, but I am here to say that I finally figured it out and have such fun making items, hope you all don't give up but I will say I totally understand, sometimes when I make stuff up for Christmas gifts, birthday etc and don't so much as get a "wow that is neat, what a cute idea" I get upset about it too, as you all know it costs for the ink, paper, time and candy to put in whatever I make and then no one even acknowledges it.
    So I do know how you all feel and I try to always thank you, sometimes I miss something that has been shared and feel bad when I see it several days later and hadn't commented. I probably could figure out how to create something simple if someone was in my home and showed me but I am old school and don't learn without being shown.
    So I am here to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you for sharing. I totally appreciate it all!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the additional shares.

3. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I just wanted to add something else. I do not make things to sell. I love this forum and most (99%) of what I create is just for the members on this forum. People may or may not have a use for what I share but I want to do my part to try and keep this forum going. If you use the things that you have snagged or created things all on your own, please share them. I know that a lot of you feel that what you create will not be "good enough" to share. You are so wrong. Some of the things that I shared in the beginning were in my mind, so not good, but I do know for a fact that some of them were used by other members, and if they weren't at least I tried. As much as I love Paula and her shares, and the others that share all the time, we need more members to participate. Ryan, Paula, Jenel, Roxy and the others that share all the time work very hard to make this forum a good place, but it is not their responsibility alone. This subject has been discussed before, but if it has to be discussed many more times there will be no forum.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  4. debron Deb Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Holiday nailfiles

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  5. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the additions Deb!

6. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

Day 8 addition ~ here are a couple nail file books to coordinate with the aqua winter set

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  7. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks Deb and Paula for the nail files, since I ordered a whole bunch I need to get busy!

8. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for all of the additional shares. :)

9. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here are a couple of Snow Lady's for you [re-share from the old forum]. I made her with a script (AloDezigns) and I have their License and permission.

TOU - Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. No sharing or selling as-is. Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  10. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here are 3 Santa's With List for you [re-share from the old forum]. I made them with a script (AloDezigns) and I have their License and permission.

TOU - Can be used for personal use (PU); and commercial use (CU) on finished/printed items only. No ‘digital download’ selling in any way. No cropping; chopping; or re-coloring. No sharing or selling as-is. Do not claim as your own; and do not re-share anywhere. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email or pm.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  11. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here are graphics for a nativity for you [re-share from the old forum]. I made them with a script (AloDezigns) and I have their License and permission.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 12
    • List
  12. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I love all the additions, thank you all bunches:)

13. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here is a Christmas Huggie for you [re-share from the old forum].

Script for the button: AloDezigns
    Huggie graphic: Outlaw By Design

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  14. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thank you for adding to the thread Bobbi!!

• List
  15. doodlebug Elite Plus

Here is my try......Background by Paula, graphics by JRett and Brannie Hope this ok Please let me know if it isn't right.

Thanks,
    Mandy

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  16. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

cute wrapper Mandy!
    ...and thanks for joining in !! MUCH appreciated!

17. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Bobbi & Mandy, thank you for adding to this post with your cute shares:)
    Here are some more. The graphic is from Barry's Place, the border is a psp Brush that I played with, the background and nutrition back are mine. One of the SOEs was shared in another post but I will add it here anyway.
    I REALLY love Christmas:) :) :)

I will add them in 3 separate posts.

The first ones are with "Merry Christmas" text
    The second ones are with "Season's Greetings" text
    The third ones are blank so you can add your own graphics & text

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  18. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 12
    • List
  19. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

great additions latitude, thank you !

• List
  20. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

WOW...took the afternoon off to be with my girls and get some pedis and came back here and VOILA... LOVE the shares!!! Will comment on each..

21. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you Paula... again..just a gorgeous set!

22. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you Deb!

23. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Lovely shares Bobbi!! I hadn't seen some from the old forum..so thank you for the reshare!!

• List
  24. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Well Latitude.. Your "wrap" was FABULOSO!! Thank you!!!

• List