Elite Members Can anyone remove the watermark on this?

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by demilleraly, Oct 19, 2017.

1. demilleraly Elite Plus

upload_2017-10-19_19-14-34.png_Can anyone remove the watermark on this?_demilleraly

We are trying to do senior boards and the company mailed the photos and will not send the digital photo. It's only for a poster and I know the quality isn't great but if we can just get a photo on her board it would be a big help. any help is appreciated. I really only need the watermarks on the her. I can crop the other stuff out.

2. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Um, if something has a watermark on it, it shouldn't be copied, so, sorry, I won't be able to help.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    demilleraly
    Contact

demilleraly Elite Plus

I hear you. We are just printing a paper picture for a senior board for senior night. She is the only one who had to retake her photo so now she doesn't have a photo. Her mom has been fighting with the company as they claim they don;t have the digital version to send her but did place them in the mail but she won't get them in time.
    Thanks anyway Lattitude. I appreciate you're looking. I feel bad for her. We may just need to put it on with proof on it. :(