Free Conversation hershey kisses

Discussion in 'Daily Share Board (Public)' started by maxluv, Feb 8, 2017.

1. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Was at Target today look what they have, next thing you know they will be putting birthday stuff on them and wont be a need to do the labels, lol. Well not really because they would be personal..
    Read the whole post here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Yes I bought a bag of them a couple weeks ago but I did a pinch bag for a lady in the nursing home and put the candy inside.
    Put her name on the outside of the pinch bag. They were in pretty colors, more in line of Easter than Valentines Day I thought.

3. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

ya know....now that you posted that...I remember in the back of my mind, I did see those last week...but didn't pay attention to them ....I had my mind focused on something else and was going to go back and check them out...but guess it slipped my mind and hadn't thought of it again till just now that you posted them
    ...I would actually use them....but not all the time...I still like the addition of the stickers we make for them ...more colorful and you can type whatever you want. ...but like for the project Bev mentioned ...they would work good

thanks for posting them for us to see !

4. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

These are really cute, to put in a bag or something. But like you said Paula there is no personal touch to them and people really like the idea of having something made for their event that is just for them!

5. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Yes and have you seen the pink ones that say It's a girl and blue for It's a boy. But you're right they are still not personalized.{filename}_155030

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

yea.....have seen those too ... it is a little bit disheartening that the big companies feel the need to do that...but I understand they are in it to make money too ....but doesn't mean I like it:confused: I would love the idea if I wasn't in the business of making personalized wrappers for candy!!
    and while they may be taking a bit of business away from us...but we can still try to talk customers into totes or bags or boxes, bags w toppers, jar wraps etc ...no way for us to compete with the quantity for the price they offer them at :oops:

7. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

What the heck?! I have never seen those! I don't like them LOL

8. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

I agree Paula and people still like to have their names on things.

9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

LOL I had to chuckle when I read your response (and loved your response).........you probably would have liked them before you came to WrapCandy and found us!?;):rolleyes::p I imagine for people that don't have this program or dont know it can even be done on our own personal computer and have NO IDEA what is really possible.... they are a great find o_O

10. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

You are probably right! Now that I am addicted there is no turning back. LOL

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  11. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Oh, I hope they take a long time to come over here then! We can only get kisses in a few places so with any luck ..... sorry folks!