Elite Members Daily share for saturday march 11_spring floral white

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Mar 11, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay...awhile back I was doing a daily share and then I quit because people were not respecting my TOU :oops:

BUT ....There currently isn't much activity here on the forum .... and I hate to see that!! :eek::(
    Soo... ....I am going to give it another try ...starting today I am going to TRY doing a daily share again

Sometimes I will post a single wrapper, and maybe some days will be a set....we will see how it goes
    Some of the shares will have my usual TOU and I will try to do some without TOU ...so be sure to check what the TOU are for each share and PLEASE abide by them.

starting out this month with basic spring floral set for you to further personalize....and since I decided this far into the month to start this...I will post the whole set for this first one
    this set has NO TOU

hershey open end wrapper
    mini
    kiss/hug label
    Ghirardelli open end wrapper
    Ghirardelli sleeve
    bag topper

spring floral pink set can be found here
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/...ch-19_spring-floral-pink.155116/#post-1952724

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 15
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

nail file book
    pinch bag
    tote
    jar wrap set

again ...NO TERMS on this set

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 15
    • List
  3. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thank you for taking the time to make such pretty pieces Paula.

4. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Pretty spring looking set Paula, thanks for sharing, I don't think I had ever seen the Ghirardelli sleeve before have we?

5. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

yea......I first shared the template back on the old forum......not many seem to use the ghirardelli chocolates...I use the Ghirardelli chocolates all the time.... and make some sort of wrapper for them with almost every set I do ...I just don't share them as often cuz it doesn't seem like people are interested ...I do the sideclose candy book for the Ghirardelli chocolates most often
    I like the sleeves cuz you can leave them as is or pretty them up a bit by punching a hole in the top and tie them closed

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

I also use a lot of the Ghirardelli chocolates but always use the side close, guess I must of missed the sleeve, I really like the idea of it.
    Seems like it would be less work. I always tie the side close with ribbon and it always seems to take me forever but everytime I make them
    I always do a dozen of them with every set I make. I figure most people want to share so I always make plenty.

7. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thank you for such a pretty spring set... love all the color combos

8. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Thanks for the lovely set Paula.

9. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Great share Paula, thank you

10. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

A lovely spring floral set @paulakw. Thank you for sharing and for the no TOU! It is a sign of spring on the way we hope

11. Very pretty!!!! TYFS!!!!

12. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

yep... one thing is for sure....spring will get here no matter if Mother Nature plays along nicely or not ...it is 8 days from the "official" first day of spring (according to the calendar)...and I am sitting here watching it snow outside!.....forecast is 4 - 10 inches for our area with some places possibly getting 12 ...or so they say !!
    My birthday is towards the end of this month ...and knowing from years past... it is just as likely for me to have winter weather for my birthday as spring weather ...but we take what we get don't we? ...and my birthday will roll on in whether there is snow out there or not!

13. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you SOO much Paula!!

14. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the pretty set.

15. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

And a pre-Happy Birthday to you Paula. I guess it will be quite a difficult time for you though. Have also seen some news of some pretty terrible snowfall over your part of the world and hope that it isn't as bad as it looks. I always remember you saying how you shovelled the snow and it pains me to say we really haven't had much bad weather to deal with over the past few months. :rolleyes::p
    Seriously, try to have a great birthday Paula. :)

16. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thank you!

17. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Happy pre birthday Paula, what date is the big day? Clarks 79th birthday was the 16th, had all the kids/grandkids that could make it over for a dinner,
    think he really enjoyed it. Hope you have a wonderful fun filled (snowless) birthday.
    This set you made makes me want to have a cell phone cover with this design, so cheerful/springy.
    Thanks for creating it and sharing.

18. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thank you for the birthday wishes!! ....I am not really one that reveals the date of my birthday .....don't really like being the center of attention .... my family knows better than to have a party for me...just not my thing. It isn't that I have a hang up about my age or getting older or anything like that.....that doesn't bother me in the least, I just don't like being in the spotlight.
    I do love to make a fuss over others for their birthdays and help them celebrate their birthdays tho!:)
    Glad to hear you had a nice dinner with family for Clarks birthday !!

as for the set.....I also have it in 3 other colors that I am going to share ...have several sets made and ready for the daily shares...am getting a bit ahead of myself o_O that is why I made the share for today (18th) the whole set ...need to start doing that instead of a few pieces each day I guess.

19. myunicornlfm Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Beautiful multi-purpose set Miss Paula. TYVM

20. mialucia Elite Plus

Very pretty, thanks Paula!

21. jjhoward777 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Beautiful Paula, Thank You

22. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Pretty set Paula, thank you:)

23. rcvoshell tristis Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

24. demilleraly Elite Plus

so beautiful.. Love this. Thank you.

25. wrapfun4me Cheri A Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Beautiful happy set! Thank you!