December 2017 roundup

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Round Up Every FIRST Friday' started by paulakw, Nov 30, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Most of you know what Round Up is but for our first timers it is a once a month event held on the first Friday of every month. Our very talented and generous members all flock together to have a super sharing day.
    Remember that this is also for Scrapbooking items now so please share those also.
    Just a few things we need to go over before we get started though.
    This is different then the
    Graphic Fun Threads as far as the Terms Of Use so please abide by those that have them in their sig lines, and if you have questions about a persons TOU, please contact them. Also please be sure and put the designers names on their shares as you grab them.
    No Copyrighted Material is allowed to be used. If you are not 110% sure of the
    graphics that you are using please refrain from posting them. We are not allowed to use scrapbooking paper, scanned material of any kind or scanned wallpaper or anything gathered off of the Internet because even though they say Royalty Free it isn't always the case. Make sure you fully understand the Terms Of Use from your purchased graphics and if there is any confusion there please contact the artist by email and explain in full detail what you are planning to use their graphics for and that you are wanting to share them in locked format on a forum.
    Do not share on any other forums.
    Well now that we have the .."Oh no here we go again about the copyright" over with lets get our sharing shoes on and make this a huge
    Round up.
    And have
    fun, that's what it's all about. Please don't forget to leave a comment or a quick thank you for everyone's hard work in providing you with these shares to help you with your
    business.
    My thanks to each of you !

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

here is a silly SOE to start us off...
    little bit of a story behind this one ...I went to the Post Office to pick up the mail and then while I taking a lunch break, I was looking through the sales flyers that cam in the mail ...well in the Shopko Ad was some pillows that were on sale and one of them gave me a little chuckle and also reminded me of a conversation Ana and I had in one of the threads here on the forum ...so I decided I had to make a wrapper with the same saying....(plus both of my nieces have taken Spanish all through high school and always have me make something for them to give their Spanish teacher for Christmas) ...so this will serve dual duty
    sooo...this was created with Ana in mind..... (also posting the picture of the pillow I saw in the ad)

here is the link to the conversation Ana and I had that made me think of her...
    reply 8 and 9 here
    Elite Members - Christmas red and snowflakeshttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/christmas-red-and-snowflakes.155768/#post-1961743

hope to see more of you share some of your creativity with us in this last Round Up for the year.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Very cute Paula! Thanks for sharing.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

SO cute! I love it. Thanks, Paula. I can relate - we have a 6-pound chihuahua who thinks she is a rottweiller.
    <<<<<That is her.

5. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love the wrapper, thank you Paula for sharing with us.

• List
  6. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

oh my gosh you made me laugh!!! This is hilarious!! I loooove it!!! Thank you Paula... lol!

• List
  7. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

do you think you can make me some "Dog bone cups" 6.75 x 2 size and some Milk Bone wrappers? I have a customer here in my neighborhood who owns an electrician company and he always orders from me Milk Bone wrappers...and he orders them for every season! Would LOOVE to propose this idea to him...OHH and why milk bones? and he's an electrician? His company is called Five Dog Electric --he has about 5 dogs LOL! Thanks so much!

8. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

I remember you talking about him one other time ....love to hear he is still ordering from you!!

I don't think I am sure what a dog bone cup is ...please explain o_O

and what size do you need for the dog bone wrappers?

• List
  9. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

I *think* she means the bone shaped plastic cups with straws. They have them at Oriental trading.

10. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

ohhhhhh.....okay...now I get it ...I forgot about those!
    thanks Tammy!

11. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

yes Tammy...correct!! Like this one..oh i get requests for them all the time...for even Halloween LOL!

Attached Files:

• List
  12. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Yes, he still orders from me!! I saw the tag on the milk bone! YES...you helped me with that one creative idea!!LOL! he's still around ... and still passing them out to his customers! My painter, also orders from me --since we moved to AZ! It's nice to have the small business community here support another small business!

• List
  13. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

okay ...I can work on these for you...already have them "started" :rolleyes: ...I looked up that old thread to get the size you would need for the dog bone wrappers
    ...any idea on what you want the design to look like...since we will incorporate the logo as well

14. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Just do the same as you have without the logo... if you can.. and then maybe I can put the logo on the back if he wants it? or of both options? I'm so embarrassed to ask this, but I just LOOOVE it!!

15. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Sorry I never answered the size!!! Now I'm really embarrassed! thanks for having to look it up! Any size is fine...I'll just tell them , they are for the large or small! Thank you again a BUNCHES!

16. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

LOL....awww Ana....no reason to be embarrassed...you know me better than that!! ...and hey...after all ...your story was part of my inspiration for the wrapper anyway

the size on the other thread was 2 x 4.2 ...but if you want a different size...just let me know ...

17. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

no that's perfect size!!! i do KNOW you...you're incredibly giving and accommodating!!

18. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

okay...here you go ...sorry it took me a bit...I got interrupted :oops:
    hope these will work for you.... if not...let me know what I can do to make it work for you

for anyone that snags.....feel free to resize the bog bone wrapper for the smaller size milk bones....
    just please resize proportionately so you don't warp the graphics ~thanks!

Attached Files:

• List
  19. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love the share Paula, thank you.

• List
  20. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks Paula for the cute shares.
    Merry Christmas word art.
    I almost forgot about round-up and I posted more word art in the Elite area.

• List
  21. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Karen for the word art share.

22. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you! Thank you SOOO much Paula for doing this for me!! You do ROCK n ROLL and I SO appreciate you!!

• List
  23. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you Karen!! You did post on the Elite section and I snagged there too! Love your word art..thank you!

24. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here is my modge podge share for this month! I've been making mug & cocoa gift sets...and these are some pieces that I made to complete some.

The lip balm is from Bulk Apothecary and they measure 1.9 x 2.125

Attached Files:

• List
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  25. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Very nice share Ana, thank you.