Eldon emerson rideout 27.11.1934 - 21.01.2017

Discussion in 'Friends Board / Lounge' started by myunicornlfm, Jan 22, 2017.

1. myunicornlfm Elite Plus Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Eldon Emerson Rideout 11.27.1932-01.21.2017

My beloved Daddykins (Eldon Emerson Rideout 27.11.1932) peacefully left his ailing body & mind @ 5:48 tonight. (21.01.2017) He passed with Ross & I and his kitty Squiggy by his side. He shall no longer be confused and shall once again have his words back. Dad had mentioned on several occassions the desire to be baptized and I was able to grant him that wish yesterday and he has now gone to meet all of his loved ones that passed before him. I will miss him more than mere ...words will ever be able to express, my heart is shattered. He and I had spent the last 4 years together and for that I am eternally grateful. It wasn't always easy, but, we made it through together.

I Miss You my Dad, I hope that I was able to show you a good life for the time we shared here together. Bye My Daddykins.

No more pain and no more confusion. Ross & I Love You!!!. We will once again see you whenever the time comes.

Time to Go Rest High On That Mountain

So much Love Dad... Your Dauson Lucie, Little Buddy Ross & Baby Boy Squiggy.

2. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

My thoughts and prayers are with you, so sorry for your loss!

3. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Sorry for your loss.

4. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and family

5. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Hugs and prayers to you and your family

6. debron Deb 2017 Reunion Elite

So sorry Lucie--you were a wonderful daughter...

7. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Lots of love and prayers going your way!

8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I am so very sorry to hear this news Lucie....but as mentioned, "He shall no longer be confused and shall once again have his words back" and I hope you are able to find peace in that. You were a good daughter and I know in my heart he very much enjoyed his time living with you and Ross and was so very grateful for the love and support the two of you provided for him these last few years....and your time together filled him with the knowledge of acceptance and love and served to create a bond far deeper and stronger than you know.
    I know how hard it is for you to let go of him...but please know that you will be reunited one day. ..... though he may be gone from sight, the memories will linger and the love remains.
    Much love, heartfelt prayers and deepest sympathy to you and Ross.

9. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

So sorry to hear this Lucie. You were an amazing daughter to him. I always thought it was so special when the two of you were able to design and create together. Prayers for you and Ross.

10. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Lucie, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

11. mialucia Elite Plus

I am so sorry to hear this news Lucie! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I am sure he appreciated all the time that you spent with him and made his last days more enjoyable! Hold on to the good days and the memories! God Bless!

12. Thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

13. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Lucie I'm incredibly sorry to hear this news. You were indeed an amazing daughter. Always loving and patient with your dad. You gave him an amazing good bye while he waited for his journey. He's definitely in Eternity waiting for you to join him one day. Thank you and Ross for watching over him. You had tough days, but those actions don't go unnoticed in God's eyes. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

14. kpshira Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Lucie. I haven't been on the board much lately, but was thinking about you and your dad when I was going through some graphics. You both shared so much with us. Take care.

15. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Registered Member

Prayers for you and family

16. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

I am so sorry to hear this Lucie, I lost my father last July, it has been REALLY HARD on me, everywhere I look I see him. Rest assured your dad is with the angels now and in their ever loving care. He no longer feels pain, just joy and comfort. I will say a prayer that you find comfort and solace in this trying time. Your Wrapcandy friends send their love your way!!!

17. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

He fought the good fight.. and bless you for sticking by his side all the way..we never want our loved ones to leave us but know that you will see him again in his new body when its time.

18. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Lucie, everyone above pretty much said everything that I would say myself. So I will just send you many :::hugs::: and please know that my love and thoughts and prayers are with you and Ross and the entire family. I'm very sorry for your loss. God Bless.

I am thankful that you and Ross and Squiggy were all by his side when he passed; I know that helped him to ease through his transition to be with our Lord; as he knows he was and will always be...well loved!

19. graceg Elite Plus

So sorry for your loss Lucie. May God be with you and Ross during this difficult time.

20. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Dearest Lucie, My condolences....I'm so sorry for your loss. Eldon was so blessed to have you as a daughter. May the Lord comfort your heart, and bless you and Ross for all you did for your dad...and the Lord knows that all that you did for your dad was done wholeheartedly. May God bless you and your family.

21. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Lucie, words will not be enough. You did everything (and more) that a loving person could do to help Eldon in his last years of life. I know how very difficult it has been. However the difficult times have no doubt been overshadowed by the loving memories that you will all have shared. Your love for you Dad has never been in doubt. The patience and understanding you have shown has been above and beyond. Eldon (and both you and Ross) are indeed lucky to have had each other. My heartfelt condolences to you both. Eldon will be watching over you and helping give you the strength to overcome. Much love to you all.

22. grammy Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family at this difficult time in your life. God Bless All

23. chocolatetrufle Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

my prayers are with you.

24. kazoo LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion Elite

So sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers of comfort to you and your family.

25. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad but he is at peace now. No more pain, no confusion , just resting peacefully now. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. God Bless.
    Carolb