1. llutzka Registered Member

Paula, would you be able to have mini wrappers for the Broncos, Minnesota, Dallas and New Orleans?

2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

[quote author= link=topic=99887.msg1419422#msg1419422 date=1396980030]
    Paula, would you be able to have mini wrappers for the Broncos, Minnesota, Dallas and New Orleans?
    [/quote]

I used forum shares to make these...so you could easily make minis using the same shares...here is a link to the background overlays and the helmets
    Faux Request - Faux NFLhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/faux-nfl.62532/

if you don't think you can do them on your own ...let me know and I will do them, no problem :D

3. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

@paulakw, I tried the link (in reply #52) but it isn't there anymore. I tried a search but nothing is coming up for Julie P either. Do you happen to know if these are still on the forum? I can't seem to find them doing a search <sigh, I am terrible with searching>.

4. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

well...I am not terrible at searching...but have to admit ...searching anything "new" forum is a bit of a bugger!!! ...and particularily name is difficult because so many names reverted back to a previous forum name that many of us may not be familiar with ...JulieP is one of them !!
    I did find the thread with her overlays and helmets...and posted a current live link in reply 52 for that

this original thread with the faux NFL jar wraps is still on the old forum ...but I am not positive all the items are there or are downloadable...but you can check it out
    Loginhttps://www.wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php?topic=99887.0

If there is a particular one you are needing right away, please let me know and I will pull it from my files and repost for you as soon as possible

...I will add this to my to do list to get these items added back in to share again and will check the other threads for the baseball and basketball jars as well...thanks for bumping up to let me know these shares didn't transfer over from the old forum.

5. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Those football shares are great! Not really sure where they came from because sometimes the older forum does not like me! LOL But thank you for resharing and thank you to the original contributor!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

OMG @paulakw, I thank you so much for being able to find the post with the helmets and overlays.

I have all of the pint jars that you made for us (thank you again) quite some time back, and love them; so I'm not in need of any of those. However I was wanting the helmet/overlays thread so I could hopefully make some minis to go with the pint jars for filling them up.

I'm hoping that the Chargers don't change their logo enough that I gotta get ahold of another Chargers pint jar; nor the Rams; nor the Raiders (if they end up moving to Las Vegas as they have put in paperwork to do so). The teams shouldn't be allowed to relocate, LOL.

Thanks again for finding the link, greatly appreciated. :::hugs:::

7. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, thank you for doing this, it will be very much appreciated by all:)

8. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

pint jar wrap set shares added back in .....hope someone can use them !

9. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Thank you so much Paula I am sure that was a lot of work on your part! You do so much for us all! Thank you thank you!

10. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

11. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Another share, great job, you rock Miss Paula!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!!

12. huskystar LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion

Thanks Paula These Will be handy with game season starting

13. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

thanks so much for sharing