Feeling a little scared

Discussion in 'Friends Board / Lounge' started by jenel, Jul 9, 2017.

1. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

On Tuesday I go in for heart surgery. Hopefully they will only put in a stent or 2 but Dr is thinking more.

The scary part is for the past 2 weeks I have been having recurring dreams. Either I see my own funeral or I am in surgery and I hear them say "Oh no, she's crashing" and then I wake up. I am so tired as I don' sleep well because I don't want these dreams anymore.

Everyone tells me that everything will be okay, but I still have this uneasy feeling.

2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

sending prayers for you Jenel .......

it only makes sense that you are uneasy and having some fears about the surgery....any health issues can be scary and especially heart surgery .....

often times we dream whatever it is we are thinking about as we drift off to sleep...so perhaps your worries are prompting those dreams
    and if you aren't sleeping well your fatigue will likely make you give into those fear filled thoughts and keep you thinking that way . Try to think positive
    go online and google prayers for illness or surgeries etc.
    I know that is all much easier said than done.... but do your best ...every time you have those "bad" thoughts...stop yourself and replace them with positive thoughts of healing
    here is one site that has a few prayers
    Prayers for Every Occasion | Daily Prayerhttp://dailyprayer.us/prayers/prayers_for_every_occasion.php

remember...that worrying does not change the future...it only robs you of time today....so think positive positive positive!! ...and know we are praying for you too
    hugs!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  3. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Janel sorry to hear this, sending my prayers, will think of you on Tuesday.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  4. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Sending my prayers as well Jenel. I couldn't say it any better than Paula did.

• List
  5. debron Deb Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way...

• List
  6. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Sending you so much love and prayers!

• List
  7. wedplanner Elite Plus Registered Member

I am praying for you today!

• List
  8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thinking of you today and sending prayers for you and your surgical team !!
    please keep us updated as you are able to ...I do understand it may be a bit before you are feeling up to doing much ...take care of you first and foremost !!

• List
  9. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

• List
  10. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks everyone...... it is happening on Thursday......They had to move it to then

11. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Sending a prayer your way....praying that the doctors gets you all fixed up.

• List
  12. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Jenel, you are going to get through this girl:)

• List
  13. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

hang in there...don't let it stress you out...and keep replacing those fear filled thoughts with positive thoughts and prayers
    .....you will be done with surgery and out on your way to recovery before you know it !!
    ~ keeping you in thought and prayer !

• List
  14. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Positive thoughts and prayers that everything turns out great and you will be healed in no time. God Bless.

15. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Again, thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers. They fixed the heart but there still seems to be restricted blood flow on the right side of my body. A possible blockage there. Get to go in for more tests..... goodie goodie

16. jnean Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Hey Jenel, i`m just now seeing this .. I`m glad they fixed your heart Prayers for better blood flow on your right side .. XO God`s got this :)

• List
  17. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

well, one step at a time I suppose...at least they are aware there are additional concerns/problems and working to get them sorted out and get you patched up ....sorry you are having to go through this, hang in there and know you have friends praying for you!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  18. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

One step fixed, that is a good thing. Positive thoughts and prayers continue, God Bless.

19. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Just seeing this too Jenel... My thoughts and prayers are with you. Positive thoughts...that's all there is to it!!! Continue to update us.

20. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Yes @jenel. Don't forget to let us know how you are getting on. I know you update on facebook but not everyone is on there .....
    Hope things are a little better than they were.
    Speedy recovery to you.

21. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Somehow, just saw this today. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way, Jenel. Hope you're feeling better soon.

22. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

@jenel, just wanted to jump in and see how you are doing. Hope you can update soon, hope you are doing well.

23. jjhoward777 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Prayers going up for you .... May God's Blessing come down and ease your worried Heart & Mind and all be fixed and repaired.