Solved Gender reveal mint toppers (or anything really)

Discussion in 'Friends Board / Lounge' started by roberta, Jan 31, 2017.

1. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I have a friend and repeat customer who's granddaughter is having a baby. They are having a gender reveal party and she wants me to make some mint toppers for the gender reveal party. However I have spent 2 days trying to make something, but everything just looks yucky to me when I deal with it <sigh>.

So I came on here to see if I could find something, and I just got done spending a little while searching, but so far everything is coming up either "page not found" or the files are gone.

Does anyone know of anything that would work? I've also checked out some graphics sites, and I have graphics, but when I try to make something as I mentioned above it just looks yucky to me. :( If I wouldn't buy it for myself to use, I definitely won't sell it.

That's why I thought I would ask if anyone here knows of anything. :)

2. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Anyone? I've tried again with no luck <sigh>.

3. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

....there are a few different ways to do a gender reveal wrappers ....you dont really give any specifics about what you want.....
    my computer not cooperating with me very good tonight ...so doing a system defrag... ...
    but I made these for you real quick, maybe they will work for you or give you an idea ...or maybe someone else will give you another option...always great to have options!!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  4. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

so cute Paula...let me see if i can do something... I love baby things!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  5. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

would love to see more options added!!! thanks Ana!

6. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

HI! I would love to help but I can't find the dimensions anywhere. I have the mock up but no dimensions or template. LOL If anyone feels like sending something my way I would love to put my 2 cents in! Thanks!

7. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

SOO good question @nashsartwork ...sooo I made these, bc it's what I normally make when asked --it's for the single prepackaged mint. It measures 1.25x2.5. Dots and stripes background by Paula. Paula's is a different size.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  8. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thank you so much Ana! I think that I found the dimensions in some papers that I have as being 1.2 x 2.4. They are so close I am pretty sure that it wouldn't matter! LOL

9. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I agree may not matter. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

here's another one from me.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  10. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

So I did this one....

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  11. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Here is another one!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  12. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

so very cute everyone

13. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

He or She???????

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  14. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

cute

15. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

great job nashsartwork and latitude!!

16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I think the size normally used is 1.25 x 2.5 ......I usuallydo that size or go just a tad bigger ....cuz they are so small hard to get anything on them ...I made the above ones at 1.3 x 2.6
    but it is really just personal preference (feel free to resize my shares above)
    I think I posted templates in the template thread ...don't have time right now, but I will check later and if it isn't there, I will add it.

glad to see others of you join in and give some options...I really wasn't feeling like designing anything but felt bad that no one had responded to the request in 2 days...so I made up a few quick, always makes me sad to see someones request being ignored by everyone

17. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, Ana, nashsartwork, great shares!:)
    Thanks all for helping:)

18. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I will try to add another one later but I am travelling right now and my internet is not playing nice:(

19. mialucia Elite Plus

too cute everyone, thanks for helping!~

20. nannaof2queens Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

They are all very cute!

21. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Me too makes me sad especially w/someone like Bobbi who is an active member...my problem was that I was ignoring her, my problem was that I wasn't on for two days bc I was swamped w/requests....BUT, it teaches me to at least get on once a day so I won't miss these requests. So many members have helped me too w/requests, and I understand how it is waiting and waiting for someone to answer you or design for me!!! Glad too to see others join in. It was/is a FUN topic!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  22. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

well....there are A LOT of members that can stop in to help with a request ..... and no one should have to check in every day just to make sure no one is being ignored....everyone should be willing to help out ....it doesn't come down to any certain few
    .....and no one should have to give a reason why they didn't help or why they weren't on the forum and didn't see the request.
    and that is part of the reason I backed off awhile back....I was told that others don't stop to help with requests because "Paula always does it before anyone else gets a chance" .... well, there have been many times I have read a request post and have purposely waited to help ...just to give others the opportunity to help ....
    this time...I just haven't been myself since Mitch's passing and I didn't stop to help, I thought sure someone else would step in and help ..... but after 2 full days... I had to give in and give it a try

just disheartens me to see requests go unanswered (always...not just this one) ...no one bumped it up , no one responded , no one asked for more details ..... and I am as guilty as anyone else.

but, as you see....after I gave in and made something ....others did come to the rescue as well and she ended up with a nice set of options.

It is just so sad that more people don't join in more and help more or share in general....there are A LOT of members...not just the handful that you see posting on a regular basis
    lots of lookers and snaggers......but not many interacting and helping/sharing.
    but this has all been discussed before...... I just am out of ideas on how to resolve it and get more members to interact
    and it is a bit hard for me to understand how/why people think I should continue to buy graphics and take time to create and share here for everyone to snag for free...and use for their personal use or use in their business ...but not many are willing to do the same in return.

okay ...I will be quiet on this topic now.......moving on..

23. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

I came up with this one....if you have already found one then just ignore me! LOL

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  24. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks the addition Elizabeth, always great to have a nice selection for people to choose from !!
    ...and I am sure the ones that dont get used this time will get snagged and used another time or by another member....every share is valuable!!!

25. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

:::wiping eyes::: I am beyond speech at the moment, I am at a lack for words. Other then thank you thank you times a million. You folks are the best! These are wonderful, they are all wonderful; and I am grateful to each of you for what you have done to help me out.

Ok, so I found some words afterall <grin>.

I am so sorry for forgetting to add a size or any ideas for them. My friend and repeat customer actually didn't give me any ideas when I asked her either, other than she said "Bobbi, it's for a gender reveal party, so I have no clue as I haven't dealt with one of those before, but you can hopefully come up with something for me to buy". So I didn't even think of typing something when I first posted my question. As for the size, as mentioned there are different sizes that different folks use. Mine usually come out at 1.400 height x 2.500 width. But the sizes above will work fine too, they all will.

:::hugs::: to you all, and thank you all again for helping me so wonderfully.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Most Liked Threads