Help! Water Bottle Labels

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by ortizg51, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ortizg51 Registered Member

Hello, I'm new to this business and I was wondering if there was a template for water bottles. Thanks

2. happywrapper1 HAPPY WRAPPER KAREN Elite Plus

Welcome to the forum, George! Water bottles come in different sizes, but the standard size that I use is 8.5" wide x 2" high. Look below under "Related Topics" for more information. You can also do a search by typing "water bottle" in the search box at the top left-hand corner of the screen.

3. Take your wrapper off the water bottle. Measure the width and height. Add another 1/2 in for the overlap of the wrapper. Click File/New Label then enter those sizes for the bottle wrapper. If you keep the one wrapper on your computer table/desk it will help you on where to enter the graphics and text. Do a test print and see how it fits. You can always adjust it by clicking File/Properties and change the width and height to what works better.

Make sure you also have it in Landscape and clear the print margins to 0.00 and also Horizontal and Vertical to 0.00 or you can leave the default if you like that gap in between for cutting purpose.

4. OP
    OP
    ortizg51
    Contact

ortizg51 Registered Member

Thank you Karen and nksiefert! You all have been a big help!

5. Another tip is to keep your print in Portrait instead of Landscape and just cut the left side margin and inbetween and not...to cut the right side but keeping this 'extra' for your underwrap. You may get more in Portrait also. Does that make sense?...

Carol our Graphic Partner had directions but I think it has since disappeared from the forum. I'll see if I can find it.

No...it is gone. Your margins for WC in Portrait is 7.999 and if your bottle wrapper has to be 8.5 or so then by not cutting the right side gives you that added underwrap for gluesticking or taping.