Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mizpat, Jan 13, 2018.

1. mizpat Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

I have used Wrap Candy before. The last version I had was 7.1. I purchased Pro this morning and downloaded. I am not getting the entire program. I don't have all the templates and I don't have any images. I really need help. Need to do some wrappers for my sons wedding. TIA Patty
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

did you register it?
  3. OP

mizpat Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Yes all registered. I also have uninstalled and reinstalled.
  4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

what version did you download/install?
    what windows system are you currently using?

and after un-installing/ registered again?

here is a link to the templates and dimensions will find many many pages of new and old templates here...templates can be downloaded and imported into wc software just like you would a graphic...
    Featured - Templates And Dimensions Guide

if you have the 7.4 version of the can utilize the 7.4 cwr files posted along with templates in the templates thread

personally I always import my own templates into the project...but willing to help you figure out what the problem is ...let me know if you registered after uninstalling/reinstalling and what version you are using
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  5. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Thanks for helping her out Paula:)
  6. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for helping, Paula.
  7. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

lol...not sure I have done anything to help yet...I need a little more info to be able to figure out what the problem is....:oops:
    People tend to forget that there are many things that can make a difference and while they are on the other end and know what is going on , what is happening and not happening, what they have and haven't done and what happened after they try something...I am on this end and can only go by the little bits of info they give me ...
    just telling me the initial problem....doesnt always mean there is only 1 problem or 1 way to fix it or 1 reason it might be happening...need to have all the info to get a clear understanding....but most often people get frustrated by questions and don't bother answering.:oops:
    I am not a computer tech .....but usually through a series of questions and trying different things...I can figure out how to get things back on track with WC software....but I need the person to work with me to get to that point
    ...not just talking about this particular problem...but all the different problems people message me about or post about or put in a support ticket for.

hopefully she will pop back in and respond and we can get this one figured out
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  8. OP

Sorry I didn't get back quicker, trying to find time to work on WC and deal with a daughter with the flu....:(
    I have 7.3 pro. I did download 7.4 but uninstalled it hoping it would fix the problem. Still no clipart though. I have windows 10. any help would be appreciated! Thank you Paula!
  9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

the 7.4 version is a better program and more stable than the 7.3

I would try going with the 7.4 and after you have it installed...
    open the program
    go to the top margin of the program
    click on the "Help" tab
    choose register from the drop down menu
    register and let me know what happens

I will do some searching/checking on past posts and see if anyone else mentions having this problem
  10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

as I mentioned...I don't utilize the graphics/clipart or templates within the don't know exactly what should be there....but did a little searching ...found a couple links that may or may not be helpful....
    Wrap candy pro mega package installation

Wrapcandy Updates

still looking, still working on it .............
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  11. OP

Hello Sorry I haven't checked back in a bit. I am still having issues. It seems like when I downloaded WC some files went in different places. I am having to jump around for files. When I have download Wc in the past the program has always organized itself, If that makes sense. Thank you for the help. Its greatly appreciated. Pat
  12. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Which files? I see Paula has been trying to help you out. .most of us use graphics that we have downloaded to our computers and keep them in our download folder on the computer. Since you already had WC do you not have graphics or templates, files from before?