How do i find something i posted

Discussion in 'Friends Board / Lounge' started by jenel, Oct 25, 2017.

1. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I am trying to find a post that I did a while ago in making fonts with custom backgrounds? I can't remember what it is called and having a hard time fining it.

2. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I found it by accident. How do I get rid of the "residue" that is left when I use the "is transparent" feature? I made the black transparent but now there are these little black dots.

Attached Files:

• 3..jpg_How do i find something i posted_jenel
      3..jpg
      File size:
      7.8 KB
      Views:
  3. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

This is what it looks like when I put the background behind it..... you can see the dots

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg_How do i find something i posted_jenel
      33.jpg
      File size:
      8.5 KB
      Views:
  4. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Thanks for any and all help on this

5. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

This is before my 1st cup of coffee and my eyes don't wake up until my 2nd cup.
    Is this what you were needing or maybe the 2nd one?

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  6. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you for helping Latitude.

7. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

how to remove the black specks "residue" left I make the black transparent

8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Sorry Jenel, I really don't know what it is that you are needing but someone else will probably be able to help you:)

Oh, wait.......I think that maybe you are wanting to know how to do it yourself?
    If so, once again, sorry, I have no idea but I am sure someone else will:)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I know this isnt "helpful" for resolving this issue......but I am not really sure there is an effective way to get ride of the residue ...

it might be better just using a font and making the text yourself with your chosen background as explained in another thread...here is a copy paste....
    (this is how to make gold text...but you can use any background color/pattern you just need to save it as a bitmap before making your text)

The first thing you have to do is find the gold background that you want to use open it up in WC 7.3 and then save it as a bitmap image

then delete the background from your project page
    start your new project by selecting the dimensions you want and set your properties accordingly

type your text and choose your font (you can change this as many times as you want later if you dont like the results after you get it done)

go to the top of the wc page and click on the drop down menu by the word "Brush"
    choose "Texture"
    next to that box is a box with 3 little dots in it ...click there
    select the plus sign (across from the word image)
    find your bitmap background image and it will add it and there you have your gold text

to add an outline to it ..click on the lower color box and choose your outline color then click on the size button to adjust the thickness of the outline...(it has to be at least 1 for you to see it)

you can also use silver or any other background you want, you just have to first save the background as a bitmap (which is why you have to have 7.3 ....that has the option to save as bitmap)

10. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, I forgot all about that thread, thank you for remembering:)

11. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Jenel, are you getting it figured out?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017

Most Liked Threads