Free Ice cream cup stickers

Discussion in 'Daily Share Board (Public)' started by maxluv, Feb 6, 2017.

1. maxluv

maxluv Certified Guru Staff Elite Plus

Contests won:
    I love ice cream, but my weight says i shouldn't be eating it, umm okay,lol. So i figure i can do portion control so ive been buying the individual cups like you give kids at a party, 100 calories and just enough to get my satisfaction..okay sometimes i really want to eat 2 but i don't :) So anyway the last pack that i brought the other day didnt have anything on the lid, think others usually have the company name or something on there.. so i got to thinking hmm could do labels for kids bday parties, something like i have pictured below..of course add there name, do the theme they have for there party.. i mean c'mon nothing should be blank. I used my Cricut to cut these on full sheet of sticker paper, but if i was really doing these for other people i would buy the circle sticker sheets from Onlinelabels and just print from there program. You can do these in WC at 2.25 x 2.25..the lid is 2.50 but i don't know if i want the whole thing covered, maybe i'll try to cut a 2 1/2 circle to see how it fits could do the image a big larger.. so anyway just another idea to throw out there.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  2. latitude

latitude Elite Member Elite Member

Contests won:
    Vershell, This is a fantastic idea. What kid's birthday doesn't have ice cream?
    Thanks for sharing this with us:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. paulakw

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Contests won:
    I agree, this is a great idea...thanks for the sharing the idea/ information and also the measurements!!
    I will give my permission for anyone to use any round labels I have shared to be resized and used for the ice cream cup lids .....pint jar wrap lids and Hershey kiss labels and the 2 most frequently shared round labels...so please, anyone that wants to use the round labels for other round labels....please...feel free...just remember to resize proportionately and still follow the TOU as far as how you are allowed to sell.

.....and I must say I agree with your whole explanation and theory!!
    there are things I do to try to "portion control" and be healthier ....but...yep...sometimes the temptation to have more than 1 just creeps in and takes over !! :rolleyes:
    kudos to you for trying to live/eat healthier and even more pats on the back for every time you resist that temptation to have a second one!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  4. latitude

Contests won:
    Portion control ??????? In my hubbys's world that would be two swear words in our house lol. But, he is one of those, that could
    eat his way half way across the the world and not gain an ounce and still have the doctor say "keep doing what ever you are, because it's working". Me? Just the opposite. I look at a cupcake (even one of Jenel's graphics) and I gain weight. I have been trying to lose 10 pounds for 6 months but along with having no patience I have absolutely no will power. Just talking about cupcakes makes me want one, and I think I just might, and ice cream on the side:)

5. paulakw

Contests won:
    if I were there...I would join you and have cupcakes and ice cream !!!:):):)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. nashsartwork

nashsartwork Elite Plus Elite Plus Elite Member

Contests won:
    Those are such a great idea and a great way to personalize a party!

7. latitude

Contests won:
    Paula, it is way more fun eating cupcakes and ice cream with a friend right?:)

8. jenel

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Elite Plus

Contests won:
    online labels has labels just the right size!

9. jenel

Contests won:
    I too, give permission for resizing my round labels, just follow TOU for posting and selling

• List
  10. maxluv

Contests won:
    Yes i checked on Online labels and they are $18.95 for 100 sheets/1200 labels so thats about 18¢ a sheet and you get 12 to a sheet.. thats for the 2.25... i did print out some 2.50 and they fit too, so can get either. still get 12 to a sheet, funny tho its cheaper to get the 2.50 inches you get 100 sheets so 1200 labels and its 17¢ a sheet. Here's a picture of the ones i did 2.50 inches.

So counting some ink maybe cost 50 cents a sheet to print them out..

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. tlsikora

tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Contests won:
    What a great idea! SO cute. I buy a lot of labels from Online Labels and they are good quality. I use mostly glossy, but they are a lot more expensive, around 50 cents per sheet.

12. jjhoward777

jjhoward777 Elite Plus Elite Plus

Contests won:
    Thanks, That's a neat ideal... I buy these size to for my grandkids when they are over for the weekend because it is less stress to deal with.

13. dusia

dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Registered Member

Contests won:
    Love them Maxluv, thank you

14. jenel

Contests won:
    okay, I went Googling...... I found these to use as "props" so we don't all have to run out and buy ice cream that we really don't need to put our images on....... What do you think? Will it work?

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  15. jenel

Contests won:
    the 3rd one

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. nashsartwork

Contests won:
    Thank you so much Jenel! That is a great help! I am always looking for "mock ups" because I don't want or need to have a whole bunch of candy or sweets lying around! LOL Thank you!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  17. tlsikora

tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Contests won:
    Those look great - thanks Jenel.

• List
  18. maxluv

Contests won:
    Yes saw the glossy was thinking they would look nice as well..and still 50 cents a sheet isn't bad.. of course would charge a bit more.

19. maxluv

Contests won:
    yes no dipping.. now you can make them look special lol

• List
  20. maxluv

Contests won:
    Nice, think they will great.

• List
  21. baseballmom

baseballmom Elite Member Elite Member Elite Member

Contests won:
    What a great idea. Thank ladies.

22. anamaron

anamaron Elite Plus Elite Plus

Contests won:
    Love this idea!! I always seem to have a huge problem w/the Online labels. Mine never align right. I've called them and they've tried to help me, but still won't work. I buy the appropriate ones for my printer (laser), but still won't work. I even took my wine labels 4x5 sheet to a nearby print shop and they couldn't help me w/it either. They printer didn't like the sheets,but they can print my water bottle labels..no problem. I can't print the water bottle labels either... So, what I do is buy the 8.5 x 11 single self adhesive sheets and cute w/my Silhouette (kind of nice bc I can do any size and shapes), but my customer w/have to peel them, and sometimes it's harder to do. But, oh well.. You don't have any problems w/Online labels??

23. kazoo

kazoo Elite Plus Elite Plus

Contests won:
    I love this idea, thank you!

24. nashsartwork

Contests won:
    I use online labels for my stickers and water bottle labels also. But when I go to use there 2" round stickers I get a mess! Doesn't matter what I print! I have tried every template from numerous different companies and every time I get a mess! I am sorry that you have that problem but I am glad that I am not crazy! LOL

25. paulakw

Contests won:

just a thought here...........do you guys use the online templates most sites provide when you use label sheets purchased from these companies? or do you design and print from WC??
    if you are printing from WC...that could be the issue .....WC has different "set" margins for printing than the labels sheets and doesn't print "centered" unless you change the margins

BUT you may be able to get around that by doing a 8.5 x 11 pdf and print from that....that would be the easiest way ...but you could also line up your sheet and center it to print on the 8.5 x 11 format (or 11 x 8.5 if need be)

I don't very often print precut label sheets but when I do that is what I do to get them to line up better ....usually it is address labels that I am doing.