Closed INO Hershey's Kisses Template...searched, found, must be doing something wrong?!

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by mjokeefe97, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjokeefe97 Registered Member I have searched and searched and searched for the hershey's kisses Template and read just about EVERYTHING there is to read about hersey's kisses. I even found a CWR template, as well as a jpeg with some suggestions about using a hole punch for the kisses, but I don't really want to take all that time to punch ALL of those out!

So, ordered from (which was suggested on one of the topics). I ordered the 3/4" blank white stickers with 108 on a page, but my issue is, even when I use the template, CWR or JPEG to print out 108, only one prints!
    What in the world am I doing wrong? :(

Also, does anyone else use the stickers with 108 on a sheet? If so, any information/help you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

[size=14pt]help, help, help...confused, confused, confused!
  2. demilleraly Elite Plus

I often have this problem. What I do to rectify is select print preview. I look to see if there's only one. Then I cancel and select print (not print preview). It will then print all kisses. Hope this helps.
  3. OP

mjokeefe97 Registered Member

Thank you Denise for your quick reply!

Now, I decided to use the CWR template. I added my image, changed the properties all to 0 (which was suggested on here), but now when I click 'print preview' it is wanting to print 140 on one page...(SIGH)

What do you set your properties to when you go to print? Also, do you use the 8.5 X 11 sheets of 108 stickers for your kisses?
  4. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Have you tried using the template that you get from Online Labels? You get a free 30 days or something when you buy from them to use there own program, that at this moment i cannot think of what it is called. Maestro is what it is called.
  5. There is a template/cwr file that has the 108 circles for the kisses. Look in the Hershey Kisses sub forum...when on the first page, scroll down. I'll see if I can find it...
  6. Aack! I can't find it. Maybe someone else has it or knows where it's at...sorry:(

I have it in a cwr but it's 7.3 Pro

Attached Files:

7. helperlearner Staff Member LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion Elite Registered Member

Reply #2 and #4

This post has several links provided by P,89638.msg1216744.html#msg1216744
  8. Thank you Ann!!!
  9. OP

mjokeefe97 Registered Member

Thank all of you sooooooo much! I was started to go BATTY!! :p THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I will give this template a try!
  10. mariefyfe Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I actually did this the other night - I too had labels from ONline Labels -- I printed them out in Microsoft Word -- I had to put in a custom label size using their dimensions noted on their website and it worked perfectly. I had a little trouble inserting pictures, but once I got that fixed I had no trouble.

You would go into Label tab and pick custom and then put in all the dimensions and a little square is created -- when you pick open document you get a full page of squares .75X.75

Like I said I had a little trouble inserting the pictures to get them centered, that was my biggest challenge. I would print out the page and old it up to the light with the lable sheet on top of it just to see how it matched up. I was using different graphics for each square (well 6 different graphics) .... hope this helps some people who like to do things in Word .