The Old Forum will be Deleted On May 31st 2017.

Jumping back in

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by dasdesigns, Mar 18, 2017.

1. dasdesigns Elite Plus

Hi, I am jumping back in after being away for a bit. My name is Debbie Stahmer and my company is D.A.S. Designs and for about 15 years I specialized in mainly GIft Baskets. I am moving away from that and going heavier into custom ribbon printing and wrapping. I live in toasty Mesa AZ with my hubby and 4 Siberian Huskies. I have been snooping around the board and so far have one question. I purchased or am purchasing the Elite Lifetime Membership. I already have downloaded 7.3 and keep seeing reference to 7.4. Do I have to Purchase that separately? Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to learning and sharing!

2. OP

dasdesigns Elite Plus

Anyone?

I purchased or am purchasing the Elite Lifetime Membership. I already have downloaded 7.3 and keep seeing reference to 7.4. Do I have to Purchase that separately? Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to learning and sharing!

3. nashsartwork Elite Plus

I did not have to purchase it separate it is just like an update. I don't think that you should have to.

4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

if you purchase the membership that comes with the 7.4 version, then no it wouldn't be an additional purchase

I don't know if that particular combined package is currently available or not ...he runs different specials at different times
    since you purchased 7.3 .. you would not have to purchase the 7.4 but just pay for the upgrade

how long were you a member ?
    and did you purchase lifetime updates for the software (not forum updates but software updates)

5. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER

Glad to have you back Debbie:)

6. OP

dasdesigns Elite Plus

I just purchased the $19.00 a month for a year to become lifetime Elite Membership. I thought I had one time...5 or so years ago purchased a lifetime membership to the software.

7. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

go to your membership page and login and then check what is listed in your account for active subscriptions and active resources ...if you have a lifetime updates subscription for the software...there should be an active link for the 7.4 version
    Wrapcandy.comhttps://www.wrapcandy.com/art/member

let me know if you need further help

8. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff