Featured May 2017 wrapcandy "super round up"

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Round Up Every FIRST Friday' started by karenphoto, May 6, 2017.

1. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Edited by Paula ......Sorry for not getting the May Round Up started ...been so busy this week, it slipped my mind completely. :oops: .....but thank you Karen for mentioning it and posting your share....I have edited this post to make it the round up thread . (Thanks again Karen :) ...much appreciated)
    Since this is the last month the old forum will be around....lets keep this This Month's Round Up going for the whole month as a "tribute" to the old forum and it's retirement !!
    Everyone just keep creating and adding to the thread all month long...and make it a "Super Round Up " !!

Most of you know what
    Round Up is but for our first timers it is a once a month event held on the first Friday of every month. Our very talented and generous members all flock together to have a super sharing day.
    Remember that this is also for Scrapbooking items now so please share those also.
    Just a few things we need to go over before we get started though.
    This is different then the
    Graphic Fun Threads as far as the Terms Of Use so please abide by those that have them in their sig lines, and if you have questions about a persons TOU, please contact them. Also please be sure and put the designers names on their shares as you grab them.
    No Copyrighted Material is allowed to be used. If you are not 110% sure of the
    graphics that you are using please refrain from posting them. We are not allowed to use scrapbooking paper, scanned material of any kind or scanned wallpaper or anything gathered off of the Internet because even though they say Royalty Free it isn't always the case. Make sure you fully understand the Terms Of Use from your purchased graphics and if there is any confusion there please contact the artist by email and explain in full detail what you are planning to use their graphics for and that you are wanting to share them in locked format on a forum.
    Do not share on any other forums.
    Well now that we have the .."Oh no here we go again about the copyright" over with lets get our sharing shoes on and make this a huge
    Round up.
    And have
    fun, that's what it's all about. Please don't forget to leave a comment or a quick thank you for everyone's hard work in providing you with these shares to help you with your
    business.
    My thanks to each of you !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to post these on the May Round Up but it looks like we are not doing one for May 2017 so I'll post them here.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Thanks much Karen for the Daisy & gingham bow SOE's ...great wrappers, and very versatile!
    and thank you also for the reminder about Round Up!! I have been so busy this week I am meeting myself coming and going...but hopefully I can find a few minutes to get something added later this evening .....and since I decided to make it a super round up and go all month.....I will of course make up for the delay in getting the Round Up Thread started ;)
    thank again for posting your shares and the reminder for Round Up !!

3. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Registered Member

Thank you Karen, for a great share.

4. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Thank you Karen, these are soooo beautiful. I have a daughter in law who loves orange and I am going to up a few for my granddaughter to give her for mothers day.

5. OP
    OP
    karenphoto
    Contact

karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks Paula for starting the May 2017 round up and and including my wrappers in it. I certainly understand how busy you have been. I don't know how you share all that you do and everything life throws at you. You are amazing Paula and I truly appreciate all the shares and help that you do on Wrapcandy.

6. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Karen, thank you for the lovely wrappers:)

The Troll was made from a tutorial and the background was a mistake that I decided to use anyway.
    If my internet cooperates I will post the blue set in a few minutes:)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  7. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Here is the blue Troll Happy Birthday set. Well, not really blue, more purple:)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  8. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thanks ladies for getting us started! Great posts!

9. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Registered Member

Great share latitude

10. OP
    OP
    karenphoto
    Contact

Thanks for the nice sets latitude.

11. OP
    OP
    karenphoto
    Contact

Borders that were used on the SOEs that I shared.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thanks for sharing!

13. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Here is a small set that I made using a butterfly theme. I thought that it maybe could be used for Mother's Day if wanted or whatever.....

Attached Files:

• List
  14. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Karen, I love the borders, thank you:)
    Elizabeth, I also love the butterfly shares, thank you. I have a thing about butterflies, they are so beautiful :)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  15. myunicornlfm Elite Plus Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank You Karen for the SOE's & Borders, Donna for the Birthday sets & Elizabeth for the Butterfly Set.

• List
  16. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

Oh my gosh, everything is so cute, I love the Trolls sets. Beautiful gingham SOE's, I love gingham anything, it is so country. Butterflies are some of my favorite insects, thank you for the set. Thank you for starting this and I will work on a large set to share for this special edition Round Up. Thanks everyone for sharing.

• List
  17. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Thanks ladies for all the editions, Trolls are cute, love love the borders Karen, pretty butterfly set. Thanks to all who create and share.

18. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

Playing around this morning in Inkscape, sharing just a couple of word art collabs for Fathers Day, working on Mothers Day set to share on Wednesday.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  20. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Registered Member

Great share ladies, thank you

21. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Roxy this set is breathtaking! I love it! Thank you thank you!

22. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Sonya thank you so much for the cute Fathers Day Shares!

23. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Beautiful set Roxy reminds me of the cherry blossoms in Washington DC, love the word art Sonya. Thanks for sharing.

24. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Beautiful set Roxy reminds me of the cherry blossoms in Washington DC, love the word art Sonya. Thanks for sharing.

25. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

ok, sharing the Mothers Day SOE's I just finished up. Please abide by my TOU posted below for these. Will try to get some more pieces made up to match this by tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  26. dalaco Elite Plus Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Lovely shares everyone. Thank You!