Closed My 2nd nail file order for the forum [updated 2/2/2017, reply #64]

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by roberta, Nov 28, 2016.

1. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

The Order deadline is now past and so this is NOW CLOSED (1/2/17). Emails and pm's with total due and payment information have been going out. Thank you!

Please see my reply #64 for the latest update on the nail files (2/2/17).

Ok folks, I'm ready to go for setting up another order for you as I've received a lot of inquiries to do so and I'm happy to help out.

We have to order a minimum quantity of 100 sets for each of the available colors/patterns [not 100 sets per person, but 100 sets minimum overall]. I will keep a running list just below of where we stand so you will know; and I will keep it updated as often as I can.

For each set you order, you will receive 2 – 6piece nail files.

I am able to get them for the same .40¢ for each set, that I was able to do them for last time; plus shipping from me to you like before.

Please note that I am currently unable to get a hold of the glass nail files; as so far the minimum order he wants for them is 3,000 pieces at .55¢ each. I'm trying to work out a much lower quantity, however nothing is set as of yet.

To place your order, please do one of the following: [1] send me a pm; [2] post it here in this thread; or [3] email me at wavqueen1@yahoo.com with what you want. If you post your order here, please do not put any personal information such as your mailing address; please pm me or email me with that information as soon as you can as I will need that in order to set up your shipping cost from me to you.

I am able to Purchase the same cello bags that the nail files go into, that we got before; and they are the same $1 per bag of 100 cello bags. You can of course order them directly yourself, but watch out for the extra handling fee that they add [usually $3.50 per order]. By ordering from me, you will save that $3.50 handling charge. Be sure to list the cello bags with your order if you want them from me.

Once I know that the minimums have been met for each of the colors/patterns, I will then give you the information to send your payment to me. That way nobody is paying for something that will need to be refunded if we don’t meet the minimums.

I am posting the available colors and pattern pictures here. Please note that two of the pictures are close-ups of a pattern already listed [just note the number to see which they are a close-up of]. When placing your order, please use the numbers and not the colors.

I hope that covers everything, if not please let me know. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions too. My apologies if the color you purchased before is not available, but this is all they have at this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I will keep the running totals listed here, and updated as quickly as I can. I will reply to your messages, emails, and posts as quickly as possible as well. Please keep in mind that I am not here most of the days during the week, so if I don’t reply for a day or two please understand.

Solid color files:
    # 1 - 30 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 2 - 40 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 3 -
    minimum has been met
    # 4 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 5 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 6 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 7 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 8 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 9 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 10 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 11 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 12 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 13 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 14 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 15 - 25 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 16 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 17 - 75 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 18 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 19 - 45 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 20 -
    minimum has been met
    # 21 - minimum has been met
    # 22 - 75 more to go, to meet minimum

Patterned files:
    # 23 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 24 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 25 - 30 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 26 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 27 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 28 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 29 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 30 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 31 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 32 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 33 -
    minimum has been met
    # 34 - 70 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 35 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 36 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 37 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 38 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 39 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 40 -
    minimum has been met
    # 41 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 42 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 43 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 44 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 45 - 85 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 46 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum

Cello Bags [no minimum required for these, I will just keep a running total of how many I'm ordering though] - 27 bags so far.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  3. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Hi Bobbi! Glad to see you back on here!! :) thanks for doing this for us again, sure appreciate it! I will be ordering as soon as I figure out which colors I want.

• List
  4. wedplanner Elite Plus Registered Member

Great!!! Thank you so much!

• List
  5. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Ok Bobbi, SOOOOOOOOO incredibly happy to see you here!!!

Anything polka dots I will take.. I have two customers who love polka dots.

#40 -200 set (total of 400)
    #33 - 100 set (total of 200)

and I'll need 6 bags of 100.

Thank you!!
    Ana

• List
  6. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Thank you for helping out Bobbi @roberta. Let us hope that people are able to get back on the forum in time to place their order. We are missing so many people due to the security issue.

7. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

@anamaron, I have your order and thank you. :)

You're welcome folks. :)

• List
  8. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Ok people, get your orders in!!!:)

Here's my order. Will change if need be as minimums are/aren't met.
    #2-10
    #5-15
    #11-20
    #16-10
    #19-15
    #22-15
    1 of the bags

• List
  9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for doing this again Bobbi ....MUCH appreciated !!

• List
  10. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

So good to see you back Bobbi!! And thanks a million for doing another order....you are awesome!! :)

• List
  11. mialucia Elite Plus

Thanks for doing this for us Bobbi!

• List
  12. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

@karenskrafts, I have your order and thank you. :)

I do hope that now that the issues seem to have been fixed with the forum, folks will be able to get on and get their orders placed. I hope to meet all the minimums for everyone.

You're welcome, glad I could help out.

• List
  13. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Carla, I have your order and thank you. :) You should have received my email reply, please let me know if you didn't.

14. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Bobbi, thank you for taking this on again and glad o see you back:)

• List
  15. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

bumping this thread up...I know there were a lot of members wanting to order nail file books again ...Bobbi was kind enough to come back and do another order for us .....so be sure to get your orders in ... !!!!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

bumping again

• List
  17. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

@paulakw, thanks for the bumps and the comments. :) Still fighting these illnesses so I wasn't able to get on for a few days.

I was hoping there would be some new orders, since the deadline is in a few days. We need to get those minimums up folks, so we can get these all ordered for you. 5 more days to get your orders in.

18. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Bumping this up, as there are only 2 more days to go before the deadline. So please get those orders in folks.

19. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Bumping again, as only a few hours left before the deadline tonight. Any more orders folks?

20. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Wondering what the status of the order is? I see there are only 2 minimums met. Really sad, was hoping there would be more orders. I sure could use some files. :(

21. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Maybe post the site so people can order on their own?

22. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

most of those sites have such high minimum orders.....that is why Linda and Bobbi researched and communicated with them personally to get the minimums down and so that even for us ordering as a group could get them at a lower rate than individuals can get
    I think I remember Linda telling me that minimum for one of the companies was 10,000 ....

23. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

oh........ okay

I found a place in my home town that sells them but only in small amounts....... I just got 15 from them. It is too bad that these places don't do smaller amounts. would think they would get more sales from people like us....... but what do I know?

24. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

well, there are places that will sell in small quantities, but they much are higher priced and then shipping on top of that...ordering in a group order, it cut down significantly on the shipping costs.

Most of those places are over seas and don't really care to have the small orders.:oops:

25. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Sorry I didn't make it back after I posted on Monday night, but we've been dealing with some serious issues (elder Aunt not doing well; car breakdowns; and other stuff) and it became very hectic.

Ok, I have received a couple more orders via email and facebook; and since it's after midnight here right now, I will update it tomorrow evening (or should I say tonight, LOL)...Wednesday.

I unfortunately was never able to get ahold of Linda B since late in 2015 so I was never able to find out who she ordered from, so I went hunting on my own to see what I could find. I found a guy named Mike who owns the company in China that I got our last order from. He very graciously came WAY down on the minimum total that I needed to order, and even stayed away from charging me for the extra shipping fees for not meeting their normal minimum order (which is several thousand). He also didn't make me meet the 100 minimum for each color (some colors I only had 10 or 15 to order). He was wonderful then, but he did ask that we meet the 100 minimum this time. However I can currently say that we have been talking over the last few days too, and with fingers crossed I will have an answer in the next day he said, as to if we can do as we did before and negate the minimums. So cross those fingers folks, but I can't promise anything.

Yes I found one company in China where I could get them for as low as .13¢ each. However they require a minimum order of 15,000 sets which I don't see us ever being able to do. Not only that, but the shipping was outrageous and by the time that was added into it, they would have ended up having to be .49¢ each in order to cover the shipping to us here in the US. I talked til I was blue in the face, but she wouldn't lower her minimum from the 15,000 sets at all for us anyway. Then I also found a couple of others that were .15¢ and .18¢ each, but again after the high shipping was added in, the price was more than what it is with Mike; and again they wouldn't lower their minimum from the 12,000 and the 13,000 they required.

If any of you are able to find a local (US) or anywhere else in the World supplier that you can get these from for less than what I was able to find them for; as well as less on the minimum total number ordered; please don't hesitate to post about it as I'm all for helping everyone to pay the lowest price possible! Me included LOL as I want to pay the least amount for them of course too.

Anyway, I have to get up in about 3 hours with another full day ahead of us, so I'm heading to bed for now. Will come back this evening and update the numbers above and give you all an update. Thanks for bearing with me on this.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List