Elite Members My new toy!! cricut air 2

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by bjs1952, Mar 21, 2017.

1. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

So I got one and have been playing but then I really learned something cool. Ellis asked me if it would cut out preprinted things so I tried the cut and print feature and it worked beautiful. I was able to print then cut her police car nugget wraps beautiful. So I tried a kiss box and that worked too now to learn how to score also. Havent figured that out yet.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  2. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Awesome, I have the Cricut Expressions and I bought the Silhouette Cameo last year, it was my early birthday present. It also has the print and cut feature. Just FYI, I found a LOT of video tutorials on youtube and lots of free stuff on pinterest, the files should also work for your Cricut. Congrats on the buy. Have fun, and share pics of what you make. Thanks

• List
  3. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Congrats on the new toy:)

And, no, Maxluv, I still haven't used mine but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day:)
    Too many toys and only so much storage space in my brain lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

congrats on the new toy...just think of all the things you will be able to make to add to your craft fair inventory!

5. OP
    OP
    bjs1952
    Contact

bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Paula I know right. I keep learning new things every day and the problem is I keep adding ideas and at this rate I will never be done. Oh well more craft shows thru the year lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I see all the neat projects that Maxluv does and posts to show us and I get inspired by all her stuff....and I really want to get some sort of cutting machine.......but am afraid if I get one I will never get any sleep and never anything else done !

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Have fun! It is amazing what you can do with the cutting machines! ENJOY!

• List
  8. mialucia Elite Plus

Congrats and enjoy your new toy!

• List
  9. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

SMH my head real hard at you, lol.. just bad

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

You won't you will be full of ideas of this to make, lol...

• List
  11. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Great you got the Air 2.. i have one as well, well I have 2 of the Explores.. love them, when i first got the Explore all i did was print to cut, did alot of things from the forum, love that feature. You can use alot of the graphics that you probably already have, you can upload png and jpg images i have thousands that id purchased doing wrappers and use those as well for print to cut things. If you need help let me know, i been using Cricut so long Cricut chose me among about 15 of us to be Product Experts, so we do alot of testing of there products, answer tons of questions on Facebook.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  12. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

yep.....that is what I am afraid of .........I will have too many ideas and too many things I want to make and never leave the machine to sleep or do housework...etc.....
    I already have a whole bunch of ideas just from the things you have posted to the forum to show us !!! I have a folder of things that you have shared with us .....been saving them ...ya know.....just in case one of those machines ever follows me home from the store!!!!:p:rolleyes:;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Congrats on your new toy.
    Carolb

• List
  14. ellis Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Just told the kids that's what I want for my birthday! ha I told bjs that I just can't make as many "car" wraps as I'd like because with my arthritis it hurts to cut too many out -- so when I get this machine, watch out!!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List