Closed Nail file order now closed

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by roberta, Jan 4, 2018.

1. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Now CLOSED - sorry that we didn't meet the minimums. I have asked Mike if he will let me put in an Order even though we don't have very many, but I don't think it will work. I will come back and let folks know as soon as I hear back from him. I will also contact directly, the couple folks who did send in an order to me.

==========================

I'm ready to go for setting up another order for you as I've received a lot of inquiries to do so and I'm happy to help out.

We have to order a minimum quantity of 100 sets for each of the available colors/patterns [not 100 sets per person, but 100 sets minimum overall]. I will keep a running list just below of where we stand so you will know; and I will keep it updated as often as I can.

For each set you order, you will receive 2 – 6piece nail files.

I am able to get them for the same .40¢ for each set, that I was able to do them for last time; plus shipping from me to you like before.

For those who asked about the glass nail files; so far the minimum order he wants for them is still 3,000 pieces at .55¢ each. I'm still trying to work out a much lower quantity, however no luck as of yet; sorry. Maybe someone else has a source for the glass nail files?

To place your order, please do one of the following: [1] send me a pm; [2] post it here in this thread; or [3] email me at wavqueen1@gmail.com with what you want (please note it's an email change from before). If you post your order here, please do not put any personal information such as your mailing address; please pm me or email me with that information as soon as you can as I will need that in order to set up your shipping cost from me to you.

I am able to Purchase the same cello bags as last time that the nail files go into; and they are the same $1 per bag of 100 cello bags. You can of course order them directly yourself, but watch out for the extra handling fee that they add [usually $3.50 per order]. By ordering from me, you will save that $3.50 handling charge. Be sure to list the cello bags with your order if you want them from me.

Once I know that the minimums have been met for each of the colors/patterns, I will then give you the information to send your payment to me. That way nobody is paying for something that will need to be refunded if we don’t meet the minimums.

I am posting the available colors and pattern pictures here. Please note that two of the pictures are close-ups of a pattern already listed [just note the number to see which they are a close-up of]. When placing your order, please use the numbers and not the colors.

I hope that covers everything, if not please let me know. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions too. My apologies if the color you purchased before is not available, but this is all they have at this time.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I will keep the running totals listed here, and updated as quickly as I can. I will reply to your messages, emails, and posts as quickly as possible as well. Please keep in mind that I am not here most of the days during the week, so if I don’t reply for a day or two please understand.

Solid color files:
    # 1 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 2 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 3 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 4 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 5 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 6 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 7 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 8 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 9 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 10 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 11 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 12 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 13 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 14 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 15 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 16 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 17 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 18 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 19 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 20 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 21 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 22 - 90 more to go, to meet minimum

Patterned files:
    # 23 - 70 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 24 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 25 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 26 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 27 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 28 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 29 - 50 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 30 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 31 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 32 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 33 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 34 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 35 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 36 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 37 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 38 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 39 - 30 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 40 - 80 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 41 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 42 - 60 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 43 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 44 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 45 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum
    # 46 - 100 more to go, to meet minimum

Cello Bags [no minimum required for these, I will just keep a running total of how many I'm ordering though] - 8 bags so far.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  3. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for doing this again Bobbi!

• List
  4. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Bobbi, nice to see you here:) Thank you for doing this again, I am sure your time and effort will be very much appreciated:)

• List
  5. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Just now seeing this, don't know how I missed it. Hope there's enough interest, I could probably use some.
    Thanks for doing this!!

• List
  6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

the forum hasn't been real active recently....so not sure people are seeing this....which is sad since there is interest in it .....

.....you mention having received inquiries about doing an order...if you have time you might send emails/messages to those that reached out to you about an order (just a suggestion)

I got a message back in November about it and that person hasn't been back on...but I have sent a message here on the forum and also an email to this individual

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Thanks Paula, :)

I did post on facebook about it, as well as I sent out emails to everyone who bought the last time.

Just thought I would bump it up again in case more folks came on, so they might see it.

If we don't get enough interest to do an order by January 19th as this is set; then we'll have to wait until March because they are out for the month of February dealing with their Chinese New Year as well as their full annual inventory of their entire shop.

We'll see what happens, thanks again. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Well, that is pretty much the best you can do for now...sounds like you have it under control!
    I will try to help keep it bumped up ...we for sure want it kept up at the top so people see it and get their orders in
    thanks for the info about having to wait til March to order if we don't get enough to order now !!...good to know!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I would order some, but if we have to wait till March, I'm good with that. Maybe there'd be more interest then. Does seem like it's quiet on here, guess everyone is trying to get over the holidays. LOL!!

• List
  10. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Yup, they are all probably in that limbo time of not wanting to do anything except relax, LOL. Although someone really needs to point out to me what that word means 'cause I have no clue anymore <grin>.

Thanks @karenskrafts. We'll just have to wait and see whether it will be now or then I guess.

11. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

bump~

12. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Ok folks, so you have plenty of time between now and the end of February/early March; to get those orders setup and ready to go.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  13. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Bummers, but hopefully by next time there will be more orders come in. I hadn't sent mine since there were none coming in. Not an emergency on my part tho. Thanks for doing this for us Bobbi!!!!

• List
  14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Bobbi....this is just a suggestion...and you can certainly say no if it doesn't work for you....but since alot of members dont get on here on a regular basis ......what do you think about for anyone wanting to get in on that order in March...would it be okay if they add a note here with their email address if they are interested in putting in an order and want to be sure to get in on that order...(with the understanding that the styles and patterns available in March may differ from what is shown here today...but it would give everyone a bit of a reference point to get ideas in their heads of what they may want )
    that way when you are ready to put the order together you can contact them by email
    like I said...just a thought...but it would give you a starting point when you are ready to get things set up and going again ....but if you feel it would just confuse things ...that is understandable too

15. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

~~~~~~~~~~ bump ~~~~~~~~~~~

• List
  16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

bump ~~~~~~~~~~~

• List
  17. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

a little bump back up to the top of the list.....

• List
  18. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

Thanks for the bumps @paulakw, appreciate it. I've received a couple of orders via email; so I'm keeping the tally above for folks to see.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to post here in the thread; or email me; or send me a conversation.

• List
  19. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

bump ~~~~~~~~

• List
  20. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

giving this one more gentle shove back to the top :) :)

• List
  21. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I do want to order. Just trying to decide on colors and quantities. :)

• List
  22. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

another little bump ~~

• List
  23. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I'll take:
    #7-20
    #14-20
    #19-20
    #26-20
    Won't mind changing if not enough of these colors are ordered.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  24. OP
    OP
    roberta
    Contact

@karenskrafts, got your order set, and thank you. :)

Okie dokie folks, the new deadline is March 17th (since it didn't work out for January). So start tallying what you need and let me know via any of the ways I listed in my first/main post.

• List
  25. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks Bobbi...hope you get a good response.... but also remember the forum hasn't been cooperating very well this past week :oops: ...but it seems better today...hope it continues on a good path !!

• List