Elite Members Need Help!! Can't Get Anything To Print

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by dworkman, Apr 16, 2016.

1. dworkman Registered Member

I tried to print a file today and a message popped up that I need to register. I tried to but it doesn't recognize my name or password but I am able to log on here with my name and password. Seems like I had a similar issue a few years ago and someone sent me a link that I needed. Can someone help me with his please?!! Thanks so much! :)

2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

what version of the software do you have?
    when did you install it?? not sure I understand why it is just asking you to register now...should only have to register when you first install the software....
    none the less........ give this a try...

go to the "help" tab in top margin of software... you will get a dropdown menu...click on register...and try it from there....sometimes that makes a difference for some reason....maybe it will take your info from there ....

let me know what happens

3. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

dworkman Registered Member

I have version 7.1 and I've had it for years! I've tried it from the dropdown menu several times and I either get a message that says "Registration failed. Sorry, no payment found for this product or your subscription has expired. Please update or renew your subscription in your wrapcandy account to register this product." On my account it says my subscription expires in July of 2023.

4. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

I have version 7.1 and I've had it for years! I've tried it from the dropdown menu several times and I either get a message that says "Registration failed. Sorry, no payment found for this product or your subscription has expired. Please update or renew your subscription in your wrapcandy account to register this product." On my account it says my subscription expires in July of 2023.

5. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

7.1 basic or pro?
    did you have it registered previously?

6. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

pro I believe and yes its been registered. Seems like this happened a few years ago as well and someone sent me a link or something and I was able to get it registered again. Not sure why it did it out of the blue today.

7. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

I still cannot get my print function to work. It will not recognize my name and password. Can someone PLEASE help me get this resolved??? I really need to have something printed by tomorrow morning and I'm stressing!!!!!!

8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I have contacted Ryan about this, that is the best I can do at this point...I am not understanding why you would need to register if you have it already registered
    sorry, wish I could do more to help.

are you able to save the project as a png or jpeg?? if so you could send it to me with the dimension you need and I can make it into a pdf file for you to print if you have another program you an print from.
    it isn't a long term solution by any means, but may help to get you through until Ryan can respond and guide you as to what you need to do.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  9. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

I truly appreciate your help!! Just freaking out here!! Lol! Of course this would happen when I really need to print something! I can't figure it out either.

10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

do you have another program that you could print from if I convert for you as I mentioned above?

11. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

Good news and Bad News. The Bad news was that when you purchased Wrapcandy Updates were 10.00 per year and they have expired. The Backup CD did not include activation and was just for those who didn't have access to high speed internet at the time.

However, we now give lifetime licences to the program purchased, so I have updated your account at no cost. Give it a try.

Make sure you are using just your username and password. Email Addresses will not work for usernames.

12. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

Ryan I cannot thank you enough!!!! I just tried it and it worked! I love wrapcandy more than you know! Thanks again for everything! You're awesome!!!!! :)

13. OP
    OP
    dworkman
    Contact

Paulakw - THANK YOU!!!!! You were such a huge help to me! I appreciate all you did to get this situation resolved for me!!! And how kind of you to offer to help me with my project! I'm sorry I didn't see your offer til just now - had to be out of touch for a while this afternoon/evening for my daughter's dance pictures. Crazy busy days! Anyway, thanks again for everything!!! :)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks Ryan !
    glad you got things back in order for her!!

no problem...glad you are back in business!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Thanks for all your help Paula:)

16. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Glad you got sorted. Thanks Paula and Ryan :)

17. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

@paulakw Thanks for letting me know Paula. @dworkman I am glad we got you fixed up. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing Wrapcandy.com