Featured Elite Members P's mint pattie snowman

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Jan 8, 2018.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay....so I posted a share for a "snowman face nugget sleeve" that people seemed to like
    Elite Members - Snowman face nugget sleevehttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/snowman-face-nugget-sleeve.155812/

and then I also made some candy bouquets with mint patties and had a few left over and was looking for something to do with them ...so decided to make some snowmen similar to the nugget snowmen
    the original idea was shared by Vershell (maxluv) and I loved the idea back when she shared it and kept the idea in the back of my mind.... and made this up with that in mind.... (I still don't have a cricut :oops:o_O so needed something I could make in WC and print out to cut)
    you can see her original idea/post here
    Elite Members - Snowballs and snowmenhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/snowballs-and-snowmen.154085/

so.... here is a similar type share but using Pearson mint patties (like York ...but Pearsons still have a fitted wrapper rather than a tabbed wrapper like York. ...hope that makes sense
    I did one that uses 3 mint patties, and then one that uses just 2 mint patties and also one with just the snowman head using 1 mint pattie ...(I ended up buying more mint patties to make made a bunch of these for my sister to take to work with her on Christmas Day ...she wanted something small that she could pass out to everyone ...residents, staff and guests ....and this fit the bill )

I did cut them all out...so it is a 3 piece item to slip into the sleeve....and used a glue dot to add the mint pattie to the back of each individual piece....I am sharing the snowman pieces here as a "unit" for ease in setting up and printing ...but again...I did cut them out separately

I used a backing piece in the sleeve when I made mine...so I am also sharing a simple backing piece as well...but you can certainly use any sort of background you like. You can also Purchase some scrapbooking cardstock and cut to size to use

thought I would share .....Christmas will come around again this year.:)
    I did the snowmen with several different color hats, sharing a few of them with you.... posting the backing piece in the first post only

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

red hat

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

blue hat

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

green hat

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, I loved your snowman nugget sleeve and did a bunch of them for Christmas. I love these just as much and will be making them for next Christmas. I haven't heard of Pearson Mint Patties though, so I am going to try and find out where I can get them. Thank you for this awesome share and thanks to Vershell for the original idea. :)
    Ummmm, would you be willing to share it with a lavendar/mauve/ or purple hat (any shade):)
    I would like to be like you and say "if not that's okay" but....I really really want that colour hat.
    Okay, I am on my knees and kissing the ground you walk on. I bet that worked:)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  6. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love,love the Mint Patties Snowmen, thank you for sharing with .

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  7. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you for sharing. :)

• List
  8. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

WOW these are great.Christmas? Snowmen are all winter I just did some of the nuggets for the ladies group that i belong to gave them out on Saturday, they loved them kept saying how cute they where. Nope not waiting for Christmas its been so cold here but not much snow, but if it was snowing there would be plenty of snowmen being made. These are so cute, now i need go to the store and get some of the Pearson brand i have a few of the York, but that wrapper makes it be to much work having to tape back the edges. Thanks for sharing.

• List
  9. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

lol....well, you just happen to be in luck...purple was one of the other colors i did....i actually did 2 different purples ..:)

I buy the Pearson brand mints at Shopko or Kmart or WalMart...Target and Walgreens have them as well ...they are in a silver and green foil wrapper

NOTE: also want to mention ...the snowman for 2 patties...I had put the incorrect dimension in the file name...it should be 2.1 x 4.07
    I went back and reposted ....but just wanted to mention for anyone that already downloaded.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

glad you like them ..... I so loved the ones you posted to show us ....just had to make a version in WC .....again, many many thanks for the sharing the idea .....and my sister had so much fun passing them out to everyone at the care center on Christmas day !!

• List
  11. rcvoshell tristis Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

TYVM! Cute!

• List
  12. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula,you are a sweetheart:) Thank you for the purple ones, very much appreciated:):)

• List
  13. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you for the purple one Paula.

• List
  14. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

here are some sample pics of the Pearson brand mint patties...

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  15. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Love these Paula ty

• List
  16. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, thank you for the pics of the mint patties. We stopped at a Walmart yesterday and I couldn't see them but I didn't know what I was looking for so this will help:)

17. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

AWESOME AWESOME Paula...thank you!! i love them!

18. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

often stocked on the bottom shelf o_O

19. baseballmom Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

So cute! Thanks for sharing.