Free P's snowmen nuggets

Discussion in 'Daily Share Board (Public)' started by maxluv, Nov 30, 2017.

1. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Had to try these thought it would be next week that id get a chance because i needed some nuggets, well who knew i had several bags of nuggets already here, lol, and i would have brought a bag.. Had them left over from another project that i did for the assisted living residents, glad i happened to wonder what that box was sitting on my stand 3 or 4 bags of nuggets, lol. So anyway here is my take.. i have some thinner cello bags but they are not enough to fit a nugget in, i think i was using those to put M&M's in so i used the regular cello bags that i use for candy bars, still think the are cute.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  2. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Very nice work Maxluv.

3. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for showing us, turned out cute ...love that bright green backing too !!
    .....sounds like you have enough nuggets to make a whole army of nugget snowmen !! ;)

4. OP
    OP
    maxluv
    Contact

maxluv Staff Elite Plus

LOL yes a army, forgot all about those bags but glad i noticed them since the expiration date is approaching,lol. I found some of the pretzel bags in my stash so tried them out today.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  5. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I love to hear you talk about your "stash" ....makes me wish I were a little elf to sneak in and check out all the goodies you have there!!!

I have been working on some things for a vendor show I am invited to do every year in December .... and found a few things in my Christmas crafts stash that I had purchased on after Christmas sales last year and had forgot about ...such a sweet surprise...and of course all those goodies gave me even more creative ideas that I want to try out...:rolleyes:o_O
    .....but I am running out of time to get them all done :eek:o_O

6. churchbear 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Practicing more replies LOL Nuggets are one of my favorite things to do though haven't done them in a while. Planning to bring these back for Fall 2018 craft shows!

7. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Thank you for showing us, they turned out really cute:)

8. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

These are SO cute. Thanks for sharing with us. Good for you having candy left. Somehow when I buy candy for trying out new wrappers, it tends to disappear and I usually have to go buy more.

9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

...lol....I have to admit....it is fortunate that I use mostly Hershey miniatures for my candy bouquets .....I am not a big fan of the hershey bars ....
    HOWEVER, that Ferrero Rocher Christmas Tree bouquet I did, proved to be more of a challenge .... I had purchased enough to make 2 trees.....but snitched one chocolate because I like Ferrero Rocher candies....and well, I "wouldn't miss just one" ....and one led to another and another and pretty soon I decided I had to hurry up and get the trees made or I wouldn't have any chocolates left to do it with o_O ......well...I got one tree done and had enough left for part of a second tree .....had to get more to do the second tree...and then of course had some left over .....and well, lets just say that while I could have done something useful with them .....I did not ...and they are not here anymore:rolleyes:
    I will say that without Mitch here...my candy supply does tend to last a lot longer. .......he had a wicked sweet tooth and was always snitching into my stash....even so ...I would much rather have him still here and put up with disappearing candy :oops:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  10. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Well Paula, I'm glad to know it's not just me. :p

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  11. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

oh no, not just you ... ...you would be surprised to know how many people ask me how I can have all this candy around and not get into it ....adding that they would be eating it and replenishing the supply constantly .....
    ...like I said....it is fortunate I do the candy bouquets with Hershey minis and am not a big fan of those, so they are safe....but there are definitely certain kinds of candy that I don't keep on hand because I wouldn't stay out of it!